Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection PS4 PKG (6.72/7.02) + 5.05 FIX

Cronos
Site Admin

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection PS4 PKG (6.72/7.02) + 5.05 FIX

Post by Cronos »

https://i.imgur.com/iLAT6Wy.jpg

Description Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection brings together six classic titles in one game: Mega Man Zero 1, 2, 3, and 4, as well as Mega Man ZX and ZX Advent.

In addition to the original games, this package includes an artwork gallery, music player, special filters, and much more. Casual Scenario Mode and a Save-Assist feature are available for those who would like to enjoy the story at their own pace. Players can also try their hand at the new leaderboard-based Z Chaser Mode, an exclusive new mode created just for this set of games.

Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection PS4 PKG (6.72/7.02) + 5.05 FIX INFO
Release Year: Feb 25, 2020
Genre: Action, Role Playing Games
Publisher: Capcom
Format: PKG
ID= CUSA15023 (USA)
Language: English
Size: 2.63 GB
Links : ONEDRIVE
PKG
UPDATE v1.03 + 5.05 FIX
UPDATE v1.03

1FICHIER
PKG
UPDATE v1.03 + 5.05 FIX
UPDATE v1.03
demetrio12

Re: Mega Man Zero/ZX Legacy Collection PS4 PKG (6.72/7.02) + 5.05 FIX

Post by demetrio12 »

Hi, thanks for every game posted here. The onedrive link wont work anymore. I get: https://cgsuthm-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g ... A?e=nJX3oX DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Post from page 1 is working fine but the older ones is not.

I have a question, i am new to ps4 jailbreak and i realy need the update files and fix? or just the fix is enough?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

demetrio12 wrote:
Sun Apr 25, 2021 10:23 pm
Hi, thanks for every game posted here. The onedrive link wont work anymore. I get: https://cgsuthm-my.sharepoint.com/:u:/g ... A?e=nJX3oX DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Post from page 1 is working fine but the older ones is not.

I have a question, i am new to ps4 jailbreak and i realy need the update files and fix? or just the fix is enough?
your fw ?
demetrio12

Post by demetrio12 »

i lost the opportunity with the 7.55 i still waiting for the 8.03 if one day comes out. But i have a ps3 with jailbreak and i use pkg but the games i get only using the game pkg file its work i never needed install fix or update.

Again i am a noob in jailbreak subject but i downloaded a few games and some like marvel avengers with the fix and update files its almost 100gb and for me that is a lot.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting