FINAL FANTASY XV PS4 PKG + all DLCs

Cronos
Site Admin

Re: FINAL FANTASY XV PS4 PKG + all DLCs

Post by Cronos »

thebluecube wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 3:27 am
Can I upload the patch file here? I've successfully installed it after watching MODDED WARFARE's video and I want to share it here.

Edit: Another reason is that I don't want people to go through this process just to update, so I might as well share it
yes of course you can share it , and i'll post it to the main post ;-)
thebluecube

Post by thebluecube »

https://1fichier.com/?crotz7g0z1dx2ren8gk9

Here is the download link for the patch
B_Wabbit

Post by B_Wabbit »

thebluecube wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:33 pm
https://1fichier.com/?crotz7g0z1dx2ren8gk9

Here is the download link for the patch
Unfortunately I still got CE-36434-0
Did you use a different region for the patch file (like from US region CUSA10633)? Because I've tried to repackage it using modded warfare's method to no luck, I can successfully install it with the one I repackaged but got error CE-34224-5 instead while opening the game.

edit :
it works, I guess I got got the base file jumbled up. thanks a lot thebluecube
Radidut

Post by Radidut »

My ps4 fw 5.05, can i install 1.29 update without backport???

Tq
thebluecube

Post by thebluecube »

I don't think you can. Someone has to backport the update
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
FrankJScott

Top Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Site 8d2bd0e
FrankJScott

Top Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Great Product Info 1a6cd86
FrankJScott

Updated Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Best Product Tips 0a7fe28