ICEY PS4 PKG

Cronos
Site Admin

ICEY PS4 PKG

Post by Cronos »

https://i.imgur.com/XZqVPZK.jpg

Description ICEY is a 2D side-scrolling action+META game. As you follow the narrator’s omnipresent voice, you will see through ICEY’s eyes and learn the truth about her world.

“Alright, you caught me! This ISN’T really just a simple 2D action game, and you WON’T be seeing through ICEY’s eyes… NOR will you learn the truth about her world.’ says the narrator.

“ICEY is a Meta game in disguise. The narrator will constantly urge you in one direction, but you must ask, ‘Why? Why am I following his directions? Why can’t I learn the truth about this world and ICEY’s purpose here?’ Fight against his tyranny, and uncover what’s really going on for yourself!

In fact, you can become ICEY, and let loose the shackles of your own identity. You are ICEY, and ICEY is you… if you want it that way. Feel free to keep hold of your own self, if you wish.

Now is the time for you to discover the truth.

You see? ICEY, I SEE!
ICEY PS4 PKG INFO
Release Year: 8/8/2017
Genre: Adventure
Publisher: X.D. Network Inc.
Format: PKG
ID= CUSA08085 (USA)
Language: English, Chinese Simplified & Traditional
Required firmware: Compatible 5.05
Size: 1.39 GB
Links : 1FICHIER
PKG

ONEDRIVE
PKG
adelheist

Re: ICEY PS4 PKG

Post by adelheist »

Thanks I was looking for this game.
xanires

Re: ICEY PS4 PKG

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо