Guys what will happen if I update my jailbroken ps4 and can I even do that ?

Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
Lacklat

Guys what will happen if I update my jailbroken ps4 and can I even do that ?

Post by Lacklat »

?????!????!!
Hugnkiss

Re: Guys what will happen if I update my jailbroken ps4 and can I even do that ?

Post by Hugnkiss »

If you update your jailbroken ps4 system, You run the risk of looseing your jailbreak. Also it could in very rare cases brick your ps4 system. You can update if you have the auto update turned on your ps4, but I would suggest that you do not update untill you find info on a new jailbreak for the new firmware that comes out. I hope that helps
Warped

Re: Guys what will happen if I update my jailbroken ps4 and can I even do that ?

Post by Warped »

Lacklat wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:01 pm
?????!????!!
The PS4 exploits are currently cold boots only, much like nintendo switch, meaning as soon as you turn off your system it´s like it´s never been there at all thus the reason why people keep their systems on sleep mode so as to not have to repeat the exploit .

If you uptade your firmware to the latest you will just lose the ability to homebrew your console, nothing more and nothing less will come out of it.
We always start with good intentions
But lose ourselves along the way.
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:52 am
Lacklat wrote:
Wed Jul 25, 2018 2:01 pm
?????!????!!
The PS4 exploits are currently cold boots only, much like nintendo switch, meaning as soon as you turn off your system it´s like it´s never been there at all thus the reason why people keep their systems on sleep mode so as to not have to repeat the exploit .

If you uptade your firmware to the latest you will just lose the ability to homebrew your console, nothing more and nothing less will come out of it.
Yea, Thats the sucky part, also Sony is cracking down hard on the jailbreaking, From what I had read they are blocking the exploit websites threw the web broswer, when I had read that I started to laugh because for about $20.00 you can buy a little device that you can program the dns for the jailbreaking severs and jailbreak you system that way. So in a way its still doaable. :-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
FrankJScott

Top Product Guide

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about Top Rated Product Tips ad48d2b