SX OS USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
Hugnkiss

Re: SX OS USERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Hugnkiss »

Vdubers wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:36 pm
Cheers for the heads up. Whats the best way to update games if you are banned in this way? A bunch of my games now wont load at all as they say they need a software update.
Your welcome :-D, Well you can do a online search on a way to do that :-), I cannot say or link it because its not allowed on the site at all. I hope that helps :-D
trigao

Post by trigao »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am
trigao wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:53 am
Hello,
I would like to let everyone know that uses the SX OS CFW that the Big N has gone full force with baning people. Now if your switch gets ban you will no longer be able to update you games at all, I am assuming even the ones you have bought out right and you cannot update the System OFW firmware. The news I am telling you all about has come from a reddit user name ik951m that today the 24 they found out on there switch and the message for others is that your next. Again this only affects people useing SX OS. Now the user had stated when there system was baned they used NSP files, So it seams that is one of the main causes, but that does not mean XCI is safer or full proof. I hope this helps people out. So far its only for SX OS, but the free CFW might be next. Please pass the info on to other people that are running SX OS. Thank you.
superban exists for a long time... mostly like if you:
play online though cfw with xci or worse with nsp
use layredfs and play online
USING FREESHOPNX, my god this is the dumbest
acess any service while using CFW

if you just play your games offline, but went to OFW to update your games, you should be fine
so, PLEASE dont play online in CFW... its just dumb

normal bans (the ones which wont let you in the eshop) are occuring every day, and this is "just fine" because you can keeping update your games in OFW
True, very true, but now the Big "N" has cracked down big time, basically now everyone is super ban and you are not able at all to do game updates, system firmware updates, or updates in OFW. I know you can up date games manualy like what people are doing right now, but not being able to update you system firmware at all, I think that is going way to far. Also I wanted to let people know because I am worried about the free CFW you can get because that with whats happening to SX OS it can hit the free ones. My post was to let people know there will be super ban at some point and to me thats not right. At least let people up date there OFW on there system and I think a game update is fine as well. But again its wishful thinking :-)
i think this not only for sxos users... now all the cfw are sucetible to get a superban
we all are flagged already, most of just waiting for the ban hammer hit us

plus, i'll not get so worried about system updates, there is a homebrew very very user friendly to update manually just fine....
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

trigao wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 1:47 am
Hugnkiss wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 12:38 am
trigao wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:20 pm

superban exists for a long time... mostly like if you:
play online though cfw with xci or worse with nsp
use layredfs and play online
USING FREESHOPNX, my god this is the dumbest
acess any service while using CFW

if you just play your games offline, but went to OFW to update your games, you should be fine
so, PLEASE dont play online in CFW... its just dumb

normal bans (the ones which wont let you in the eshop) are occuring every day, and this is "just fine" because you can keeping update your games in OFW
True, very true, but now the Big "N" has cracked down big time, basically now everyone is super ban and you are not able at all to do game updates, system firmware updates, or updates in OFW. I know you can up date games manualy like what people are doing right now, but not being able to update you system firmware at all, I think that is going way to far. Also I wanted to let people know because I am worried about the free CFW you can get because that with whats happening to SX OS it can hit the free ones. My post was to let people know there will be super ban at some point and to me thats not right. At least let people up date there OFW on there system and I think a game update is fine as well. But again its wishful thinking :-)
i think this not only for sxos users... now all the cfw are sucetible to get a superban
we all are flagged already, most of just waiting for the ban hammer hit us

plus, i'll not get so worried about system updates, there is a homebrew very very user friendly to update manually just fine....
Wow, thank you very much for the new info, I did not know there was homebrew for manually updateing your switch. :-) Well that is where I do not have a clue in. The reddit post user had stated they had SX OS, which is why I made this post, but I do agree with you on all cfw. I think the big "N" is doing this all the wrong way. Yes takeing away online game play, fine I can live with that, but do not just ban hammer everyone that has cfw on there system. People have paid a lot of money of said system, let them do what ever they want with it. And say there are people out there that just want cfw on there system for just to say they have it. Why ban them also? Its just dones not make a sences at all. :-) Or is it just me thinking that?
Patatina

Post by Patatina »

The superban affect ALL CFW users, not only sx os users... Besides, nintento are updating "normal" ban to superban, so if you are already banned (soft/normal) probably you have a super ban now
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Patatina wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 8:18 pm
The superban affect ALL CFW users, not only sx os users... Besides, nintento are updating "normal" ban to superban, so if you are already banned (soft/normal) probably you have a super ban now
Thank you very much for letting me know that :-) . I think the big "N" is doing this all wrong, I mean its fine that you do lose the online because of cfw, It's another when they are super baning everyone. A person pays a lot of money for the system, to me you can do what ever you want with it.
Patatina

Post by Patatina »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:03 pm
Patatina wrote:
Thank you very much for letting me know that :-) . I think the big "N" is doing this all wrong, I mean its fine that you do lose the online because of cfw, It's another when they are super baning everyone. A person pays a lot of money for the system, to me you can do what ever you want with it.
You're welcome! :)

Yup, I think the same, in fact I don't know if they can have some legal trouble (if so, I hope they would have it :laugh: )
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Patatina wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:25 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:03 pm
Patatina wrote:
You're welcome! :)

Yup, I think the same, in fact I don't know if they can have some legal trouble (if so, I hope they would have it :laugh: )
lol, I 100% agree with you on that.
pka4916

Post by pka4916 »

Not sure if I am banned,
but when I go to the nintendo site, I cannot buy any digital games.
They all say "Temp. unavailble"......

How would you know on your account online to see if it's banned? Still got $$$ sitting there to use up
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

pka4916 wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:46 pm
Not sure if I am banned,
but when I go to the nintendo site, I cannot buy any digital games.
They all say "Temp. unavailble"......

How would you know on your account online to see if it's banned? Still got $$$ sitting there to use up
Well, Thats kinda tricky to know for sure as the big "n" has changed on how they are baning now, but with the message you have posted on getting your are more then likely are ban because I had found that on a game fourm from a different user. So I hope that helps you out. Now your part of the super ban because of have CFW on your switch. The part that does suck is the fact you still have money to use. If you have a 3ds because as of now the super ban just affects the switch and not the 3ds, you could spend it there, or you could just tell people that the big "n" just will not take your money lol :laugh:
pka4916

Post by pka4916 »

LOL.

Well, I did find a memo on the Nintendo site, that the whole store is down for Maintenance..

https://www.nintendo.com/consumer/netwo ... status.jsp

but it seems like it's back up according to their site,
but still when I click like on

https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/p ... uxe-switch

Then I can't buy it

Edit: just booted normally and I am able to get into the store. and got a Demo.. so idk if it would prevent me from buying things... idk if Access is totally denied. lol