fasterfiles

Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
Dominus

fasterfiles

Post by Dominus »

What is up with the fasterfiles.net files? You have to sign up for a bunch a stuff before you can even download. I couldn't even finish the first sign up, cause then it took me to a place to sign up for something else. Is this normal? Am I missing something?
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: fasterfiles

Post by Cronos »

Dominus wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 pm
What is up with the fasterfiles.net files? You have to sign up for a bunch a stuff before you can even download. I couldn't even finish the first sign up, cause then it took me to a place to sign up for something else. Is this normal? Am I missing something?
hi , yes it's normal it's our security system against bots spam ;-) , this our private server for the futur , thanks for your understanding :-)
Dominus

Post by Dominus »

You should get a better security system against bots. Because signing up for all that crap is spam itself lol. Feels like the links are there just to make money. Is that FF7 Demo even real?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Dominus wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:16 pm
You should get a better security system against bots. Because signing up for all that crap is spam itself lol. Feels like the links are there just to make money. Is that FF7 Demo even real?
we don't use your personal data, and all these sites are mine , it's for the security of our forum, look a little other forums it uses advertising and bother the user, we propose links of quality and no advertising which allows to navigate quietly without being bother by anything
Dominus

Post by Dominus »

Why can't you just use megalinks or something that does not ask for so much info and to sign up for things you don't want? Is it just so you can make money to pay for the site?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

I made the forum because I am passionate about video games, and I earn my life differently (I will not go into details) , we don't force users to download our links through our system . this discussion is closed