Paying for a 1ficher account is totally worth it.

Come discuss everything that goes through your head !!!
MachineElf

Paying for a 1ficher account is totally worth it.

Post by MachineElf »

For a month I've been struggling to catch up. Download base, wait a few hours, download patch, wait a few hours, etc.

Today I got impatient and paid for a 1 month ficher account. 3 euro (about the same as $3) for a month, and they accept Bitcoin Lightning payments! :-o That was the selling point for me.

A few clicks and a QR code later and payment was made. 0.00009265 btc, less than the price of lunch. And payment was instant and had a 2 sat(!) transaction fee. Whoever thinks bitcoin is slow and expensive to use is mistaken!

My account was activated within minutes.

Now, when I click on the PKG link here at gamez-land.net, it doesn't take me to the download page. My browser stays here and it just downloads the file. :party: F'n awesome.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Paying for a 1ficher account is totally worth it.

Post by Cronos »

why you don't pay 1 year for 12 euro :-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо