Mario Kart 8 Deluxe switch iso (Multi-Lang) (XCI&NSP WITH UPDATE)

Rifati Huseni

Re: Mario Kart 8 Deluxe switch iso (Multi-Lang) (XCI&NSP WITH UPDATE)

Post by Rifati Huseni »

can someone make a google drive link of this please? :(
elrose04

Post by elrose04 »

do you have a link where i can download the update only?
danial94

Post by danial94 »

i downloaded the nsp file with the mega app. it downloaded it completely and the pc tells me the original file and the update are nsp files. but when i copy the files to the switch sd, nothing shows up in the installer menu. i got to say this is not my first download and i downloaded some other games like kirby or mega man collection from here and they work fine. please help me i cant find this game anywhere else :crying: :crying:
rainbowpool

Post by rainbowpool »

danial94 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 pm
i downloaded the nsp file with the mega app. it downloaded it completely and the pc tells me the original file and the update are nsp files. but when i copy the files to the switch sd, nothing shows up in the installer menu. i got to say this is not my first download and i downloaded some other games like kirby or mega man collection from here and they work fine. please help me i cant find this game anywhere else :crying: :crying:
if it makes you feel any better, samething happened to me, the files that say "Darknumbra" dont appear on my SD card when I try to install the NSP lol, several games have worked though, so its a hit or miss
danial94

Post by danial94 »

rainbowpool wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 9:28 pm
danial94 wrote:
Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:16 pm
if it makes you feel any better, samething happened to me, the files that say "Darknumbra" dont appear on my SD card when I try to install the NSP lol, several games have worked though, so its a hit or miss

thats a shame cause i really looked forward to download this game but it seems like there is no nsp version anywhere.
all the links are broken, deleted or have a problem. finally i got the file successfully and it doesnt show up in the console
Gothmog

Post by Gothmog »

Hi all,

a noob question, i only download XCI files but there are also NSP files.
Do XCI includes these updates as well (if not how do we get it) or just the NSP because i always see XCI & NSP with update but i don't know if update is related to both or only to NSP.

thanks
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Gothmog wrote:
Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 am
Hi all,

a noob question, i only download XCI files but there are also NSP files.
Do XCI includes these updates as well (if not how do we get it) or just the NSP because i always see XCI & NSP with update but i don't know if update is related to both or only to NSP.

thanks
I belive that XCI files have the updates with them as well. But I am not sure, here is a video link https://youtu.be/ty3ZyvFjJ0M its a youtube video that might have your answer. I hope this helps
Kskgamer

Post by Kskgamer »

It seems the current update isnt included, as game shows a message after start up that updates are available :-/
djsanttt

Post by djsanttt »

Torrent link ?
liraunderground

Post by liraunderground »

could you please upload it on rapidgator? thxs