Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI/NSP

Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 switch XCI/NSP

Post by Cronos »

KisukeHollow wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 1:26 am
Any chances on reupload this on XCI with all the updates and dlcs? I cant find it anywhere and my original copy needs to update and i cant while banned lol.
do you mean custom xci ?
KisukeHollow

Post by KisukeHollow »

Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:37 pm
do you mean custom xci ?
nah, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI FORMAT + Update + ALL DLCs + PACK VOICE JAP files. Dont need a custom i think. Also didnt knew there was one.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

KisukeHollow wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:39 am
Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 28, 2020 4:37 pm
do you mean custom xci ?
nah, the Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI FORMAT + Update + ALL DLCs + PACK VOICE JAP files. Dont need a custom i think. Also didnt knew there was one.
all links fixed , enjoy ;-)
KisukeHollow

Post by KisukeHollow »

Cronos wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Thank you very much Cronos! =D
KisukeHollow

Post by KisukeHollow »

Cronos wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:16 pm
Sorry for disturb you again. The Torna DLC have issues while unzipping it, it might be corrupted.

Edit: The one on the own thread is fine tho.
luffy99

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI/NSP

Post by luffy99 »

xanires

Re: Xenoblade Chronicles 2 XCI/NSP

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting
RobertTox

I recently started using CBD grease to ease direct my apprehension

Post by RobertTox »

I recently started using CBD oil to help make do my thirst and cbd kit sample bundle improve my log a few zees z's quality. I must say, it's been a game-changer on me. The oil is undemanding to practise, with righteous a handful drops directed the talk, and it has a mild, enjoyable taste. Within a only one minutes, I can appear a sagacity of peace washing beyond me, which lasts representing hours. My rest has improved significantly; I disappointing collapse asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested. There's no grogginess or side effects, just a customary, soothing effect. Favourably propose for anyone looking to deal with stress or improve their sleep.
RobertTox

I recently started using CBD lubricator to help manage my nervousness

Post by RobertTox »

I recently started using CBD lubricator to help govern my dread and organic cbd oil 1000mg improve my sleep quality. I must put, it's been a game-changer for me. The grease is easy to practise, with righteous a handful drops under the say nothing, and it has a mild, harmonious taste. Within a only one minutes, I can touch a brains of peace washing beyond me, which lasts for hours. My snooze has improved significantly; I disappointing collapse asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested. There's no grogginess or side effects, straight a customary, relaxing effect. Highly praise quest of anyone looking to deal with note or update their sleep.