Hello everyone,

As i am rather news in this Roms underground,
i would like to ave some exact translation of terms
used for release we can find here.

Sometimes , we can see in games title

Proper
cut
trimmed

maybe are other words also used , but i think it would be nice even for others to know waht it means exactly.
and what kind of impact does it mean on the game properly spoken ?

thank you all
Care_Bears

Re: Explanation terms for Switch

Post by Care_Bears »

What i have zero clue what you just said sorry for being rude but can you please explain again.
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

denon54 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:40 pm
Hello everyone,

As i am rather news in this Roms underground,
i would like to ave some exact translation of terms
used for release we can find here.

Sometimes , we can see in games title

Proper
cut
trimmed

maybe are other words also used , but i think it would be nice even for others to know waht it means exactly.
and what kind of impact does it mean on the game properly spoken ?

thank you all
Hello denon54, To answer your post I will tell you what those three mean. Proper means the game has be dumped 100% a 1:1 ratio that is found on the Cartraige. Trimmed means that its 100% dumped just like whats on the game cart, but any non necessary game data has been cut to save space. Now Cut can mean 2 things, It could mean its 100% to a bad dump, and/or it could be fine and the term cut means trimmed like what I tould you above. Honstly I really do not like the word cut because of its many many meanings. I will send this to Cronos as I think you have brought up a good point. I hope I have answered your post well. :-)
denon54

Post by denon54 »

Hi Hungis,

thank you for the time you spent to answer my newbie question.
Yes indeed , it wasn't clear about these different terms that people used to use with not
the proper definition of these games.

So it is a little more clear now , thank you again.

sincerely

Joel from Brussels
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

denon54 wrote:
Fri Jul 27, 2018 3:06 pm
Hi Hungis,

thank you for the time you spent to answer my newbie question.
Yes indeed , it wasn't clear about these different terms that people used to use with not
the proper definition of these games.

So it is a little more clear now , thank you again.

sincerely

Joel from Brussels
Your very Welcome Joel, I am happy that I had answered your post well and I made things clearer for you. I would like to say that I had made a post in the other part of the general disscution a full list of terms that I explained for everyone that was based offed your post, So I actualy would like to thank you to u also because if it was not for your post I would of not made said list. :-) Your AWESOME!!!!!!!!! 8-)

Sincerely,

Hugnkiss, from the unknowen

P.S Feel free to ask any more qustens if you would like. I be happy to answer them :-D
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru