Potential gold mine for switch roms (nsp)

Warped

Potential gold mine for switch roms (nsp)

Post by Warped »

So i was trying to find super mario odyssey on nsp format for my switch on ReiNX and i came across this:

link deleted by CRONOS

I haven't tested if it´s a legit library of games cause i have currently exceeded my non-premium google drive cota and i have a couple of things i need to do right now so i wont be testing this as of yet, but will upgrade my drive and test this out eventually later today.

Ill keep you guys posted, meanwhile if someone wants to try it be my guest and enjoy it should it be legit.
We always start with good intentions
But lose ourselves along the way.
scroeffi

Re: Potential gold mine for switch roms (nsp)

Post by scroeffi »

it wil also be a torrent we just have to wait
Warped

Post by Warped »

scroeffi wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:53 pm
it wil also be a torrent we just have to wait
Well yeah there´s that to, meanwhile im already downloading super mario odyssey, 5.2gb nsp this seems like the real deal for whatever game you want on switch.

Better start upgrading those sd cards...
Warped

Post by Warped »

Last edited by Warped on Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

The link you have posted is legit. Everyone in the comments have used it and have conformed it. The user who does it keeps it on the up and up, also I had talked to a user on there and they have said it virus free also. I hope that helps. O and I think you might have to remove the link because it goes to another place to dl games and I think that is agents the rules of the site. I am not trying to be mean at all, I just do not want your post to get into trouble.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:15 pm
So i was trying to find super mario odyssey on nsp format for my switch on ReiNX and i came across this:

link deleted by CRONOS

I haven't tested if it´s a legit library of games cause i have currently exceeded my non-premium google drive cota and i have a couple of things i need to do right now so i wont be testing this as of yet, but will upgrade my drive and test this out eventually later today.

Ill keep you guys posted, meanwhile if someone wants to try it be my guest and enjoy it should it be legit.
that links they not allowed
Warped

Post by Warped »

Cronos wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm
Warped wrote:

link deleted by CRONOS

Alright my bad i guess, why is it not allowed doe ? Doesn´t deviate from the forum´s content, actually adds to it and i found nothing on the rules that states otherwise (but i might have missed it)
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Warped wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:19 pm
Cronos wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 9:49 pm
Warped wrote:

link deleted by CRONOS

Alright my bad i guess, why is it not allowed doe ? Doesn´t deviate from the forum´s content, actually adds to it and i found nothing on the rules that states otherwise (but i might have missed it)
i will update rules later
loupasmi22

Post by loupasmi22 »

Any nsp torrent link for switch?
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

loupasmi22 wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:58 am
Any nsp torrent link for switch?
Sorry loupasmi22, You cannot ask for torrents here on the site, The rules do not allow it. Sorry :-(