SX Gear, it's the time to pre-order it to hack switch

Starjudy

SX Gear, it's the time to pre-order it to hack switch

Post by Starjudy »

I find Sky-3ds.com can pre-order now, and I also want to get more information with this reseller :-)
Hugnkiss

Re: SX Gear, it's the time to pre-order it to hack switch

Post by Hugnkiss »

I have never ordered anything from Sky-3d so I cannot give you anthing more on them. Also I did find things about them but it was a mixed bag of answers, and a lot of different factors are involed so that is why I did not post the info I had found. I went on SX OS website to see what stores they have officaly listed and Sky-3ds.com was not one of them. So if I were you I would not buy from that site. Now the one I had heard a lot of is http://3ds-flashcard.com/. A lot of people on youtube had said this site is where they got there SX OS from. It is worth a shot. I have the link on other stores that are SX OS Authorised stores by team x here. https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/ I hope my info helps you out. :-D
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо