Hi!

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
luisadoson

Hi!

Post by luisadoson »

Have a question... How to install iso file on nintendo switch? Im new :-D
Dark_Raven

Re: Hi!

Post by Dark_Raven »

Currently there is no way to load these in to the switch whereby the switch would be able to play them. Team-Xecuter have 2 working products due to release next month:
Xecuter SX Pro
Xecuter SX OS

The Pro version comes with a USB adapter so you can put the switch into RCM mode without needing a computer or mobile phone to upload the payload.

I wouldn't imagine that it would take too long for someone else to do something similar for free.
luisadoson

Post by luisadoson »

Thanks for the reply!
thefivepack

Post by thefivepack »

Maybe I'm crazy but you can use the Fusee Gelee method to play the roms. Just google it.
Dark_Raven

Post by Dark_Raven »

The Fusee Gelee exploit of the Switch's Tegra chip only allows you to upload your own payloads. If you know of a payload that you can upload to play a rom backup, please enlighten me, however as of writing this the only ones that exists are the ones in the Team Xecutor USB dongle(probably as protected as the batcave), and the one inside Atmosphere. Which the Xecutor is coming mid July and Atmosphere... next couple of months? as a guess based on their progeress.
Dark_Raven

Post by Dark_Raven »

There's progress on the emulator Yuzu. That will be your only other method of playing these games as it stands at the moment.

https://yuzu-emu.org/entry/first-games-are-running/
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Dark_Raven wrote:
Tue May 22, 2018 6:02 pm
There's progress on the emulator Yuzu. That will be your only other method of playing these games as it stands at the moment.

https://yuzu-emu.org/entry/first-games-are-running/
thanks , good news ;-)
Spoopy8978

I dont know how to post on here

Post by Spoopy8978 »

I wanted to know if anyone had the file for angels of death because i cant seem to find it anywhere
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Hello Spoopy8978, If you cannot find said game then it has not been dumped at all. But you could ask it in the area of the site where you can post game requests. I hope that helps :-)
thauker

Firmware 9.1 EUR

Post by thauker »

Hi I see everybody talking about updating the firmware with the Rabbit, but can anyone tell me where I can find the firmware files themselves? I mean 9.0.1 not by google because there you can find anything and could be corrupted.

Thank you very much and sorry for the offtopic