all of your download links are trash, why can't you upload files to better sites?

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
sprenzy

all of your download links are trash, why can't you upload files to better sites?

Post by sprenzy »

I mean I'm just wanting to download some rom but you guys post all these bullshit links that redirects to adfly with a bunch of horse shit ads and then redirects to another horseshit site that makes you wait for 60 seconds then after the timer ends nothing happens, where ever I click, ads pops out everywhere.

so I end up trying all of your god damn links and you getbunch of money for all that ad revenue I get no download.

what a useless click bait website. use MEGA or at least GOOGLE drive or ZIPPY SHARE or something. I need to download things
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: all of your download links are trash, why can't you upload files to better sites?

Post by Cronos »

sprenzy wrote:
Sun May 27, 2018 1:50 am
I mean I'm just wanting to download some rom but you guys post all these bullshit links that redirects to adfly with a bunch of horse shit ads and then redirects to another horseshit site that makes you wait for 60 seconds then after the timer ends nothing happens, where ever I click, ads pops out everywhere.

so I end up trying all of your god damn links and you getbunch of money for all that ad revenue I get no download.

what a useless click bait website. use MEGA or at least GOOGLE drive or ZIPPY SHARE or something. I need to download things
hi , our forum is without ads , and against adfly links or otherwise it is to pay for accommodation, and we propose links fresh and quality , our members are satisfied, a lot of website turns with ads a lot of ads that annoys the users (I think that what you prefer), so if you don't like our links goes to another site which proposes the same thing but with ads and trojan and virus , if you have a problem explain me what link is dead and I will fix it ...
dave11674

Re: all of your download links are trash, why can't you upload files to better sites?

Post by dave11674 »

how on earth do i extract the games !!!
if its a survey for each one then fook that junk

dave
truevalkyrie

Post by truevalkyrie »

just use adblock and updated antivirus..
dont blame other people for your own stupidity..
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

Okay guy's im go'ing to lock this topic please respect other users we are not here to fight other members please respect others as for Origanal poster there is other forums if you can find better please do so as i and other dont have problems with adds ps as for mega if you would of kept up with time youll know that site got closed down.