password for isos

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Temperal69

password for isos

Post by Temperal69 »

sorry
I do not know if he has already asked the question,
what is the password to unzip the isos of swicht thanks and if it is already answered you answer me and you can close it whenever you want
thank you all for making this great page
Last edited by Temperal69 on Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: password for isos

Post by Cronos »

speak english please
jritz

Post by jritz »

Temperal69 wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 3:06 pm
sorry
I do not know if he has already asked the question,
what is the password to unzip the isos of swicht thanks and if it is already answered you answer me and you can close it whenever you want
thank you all for making this great page
The password is typically included in posts as a clickable link. You click it, get taken to ad page and wait 3 seconds, then are shown a pastebin (or similar site) of the password.

I'm not sure if the password is always the same since some posts don't seem to have a password link. It is possible the archive simply does not need a password. If you found a link that doesn't have the password included somewhere BUT NEEDS A PASSWORD, post in the game's thread about the problem or post it in this Various Problems/Issues board.

Example of password link:

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо