Limit to how many games on Micro SD card? Sx Os 1.3

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Triedge

Limit to how many games on Micro SD card? Sx Os 1.3

Post by Triedge »

Hey guys, maybe you can help me out here. I seem to only be able to load 2-4 games on my SD card regardless of its size. i have tried it with 4 different cards. I have a 256Gb sandisk and tried to place 10-20 games on it with plenty of space to spare (~70gb) but only the first 2-4 games are recognized in Sxos album mode. The other games will be white out with no data on them and unable to load into the cartridge. Any ideas? thanks in advance :-)
Triedge

Re: Limit to how many games on Micro SD card? Sx Os 1.3

Post by Triedge »

as long as the games are the first 2-4 to be put on the SD card they will run no matter the title/size. Anythiong i dump to the card after that seems to get corrupted? Shows up as a white box
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Hello Triedge, If I can ask, is your SD card formated to exfat at all? If it is and you still have the same issues then its eather you have a faulty sd car which can happen, and or a fake sd card. But if you have not formated your SD card to exfat, I would do that because exfat can handel bigger games and thats the format the switch reads the best. I hope thats helps. :-D
xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт