Adding Game to library ReiNX

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Bij974

Adding Game to library ReiNX

Post by Bij974 »

Hi Everyone
i have Sx OX for my switch but i use the program that is called ReiNX. I was wondering if I can still use XCI files or do i have to find the NSP file? Its cause the NxShop that comes with the program does not have this game in its library, and the guy who did put the program for my system said NSP files only work on this program and not XCI files
jritz

Re: Adding Game to library ReiNX

Post by jritz »

ReiNX is a custom firmware, not a "program". It's either you have SX OS or ReiNX. You can't have both.

Go to GBATemp, make an account, and ask ANY questions here. You clearly have no idea what you're doing.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-noob ... re.488277/

DO NOT use NXShop. It will ban your device. NXShop does not come with anything. Someone put it there. Either that person hates you and wants you banned or they also have no idea what the fuck they are doing.

The only way to install .nsp files is DevMenu (do not use, high risk of ban), TinFoil (still risky, cannot install game dlc), and SX OS's own NSP installer (still risky, can install game update and dlc). If you do not want to get banned easily, pretty much don't fuck around with .NSP files.

The only XCI loader outside of SX OS's is LayeredFS, which gets people banned instantly if not eventually.

If you don't care about ban, then do whatever you want, really. Try to at least learn about what you're putting on your device so you don't come across as a complete fool.
xanires

Re: Adding Game to library ReiNX

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо