Cartouches originales doivent etre inserees deux fois sous SX OS

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Aristore

Cartouches originales doivent etre inserees deux fois sous SX OS

Post by Aristore »

Bonjour,

j'ai un petit problème sous SX OS: chaque fois que j'utilise une de mes cartouches *originales* (je ne vois pas l'intérêt de télécharger un jeu que j'ai acheté), il m'indique qu'il ne peut pas lire la cartouche. Je l'enlève alors, puis la remet, et là ça marche. Très très bizarre. Notez bien que je n'ai pas le problème avec le firmware original, donc cela ne semble pas venir de la switch (ni des cartouches par ailleurs, puisque le problème apparait pour toutes).

Quelqu'un d'autre rencontre ce problème ?

Cordialement,

Aristore.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Cartouches originales doivent etre inserees deux fois sous SX OS

Post by Cronos »

Aristore wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:25 am
Bonjour,

j'ai un petit problème sous SX OS: chaque fois que j'utilise une de mes cartouches *originales* (je ne vois pas l'intérêt de télécharger un jeu que j'ai acheté), il m'indique qu'il ne peut pas lire la cartouche. Je l'enlève alors, puis la remet, et là ça marche. Très très bizarre. Notez bien que je n'ai pas le problème avec le firmware original, donc cela ne semble pas venir de la switch (ni des cartouches par ailleurs, puisque le problème apparait pour toutes).

Cordialement,

Aristore.
english please if need a help ;-)
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Aristore wrote:
Bonjour,

Cordialement,

Aristore.

Bonjour,
Aristore

Pour vous aider à résoudre votre problème, je vérifierais si les cartouches sont sales sur les broches en laiton. Parfois, la saleté et la poussière peuvent rendre le jeu illisible. Pour nettoyer les goupilles de couleur or en laiton, utilisez un coton-tige et un alchol à friction, assurez-vous que l'alchol est à 50% car c'est le plus sûr à utiliser. Trempez une extrémité du coton-tige dans la bouteille, en fonction de sa capacité, vous devrez peut-être la laisser basculer légèrement pour que le coton-tige soit mouillé. Une fois que le coton-tige est mouillé, essuyez l'extrémité humide sur les broches de couleur or en laiton du jeu. Assurez-vous d'utiliser un gommage doux. Ensuite, utilisez l'autre côté du q-tip pour sécher les broches. Laissez le jeu sécher à l'air libre pendant environ 10 secondes. Une fois sec, je soufflerai légèrement dans la fente du chariot de votre interrupteur. Cela aidera à éliminer la saleté et la poussière. Assurez-vous cependant de ne pas cracher du tout lol. Après cela, je voudrais essayer votre jeu. Si aucun message ne s'affiche, vous l'avez corrigé. :-) Mais si un message réapparaît, je vous suggère d'installer SX OS car il pourrait contenir une erreur. J'espère que cela vous aide.

Cordialement,
Hugnkiss
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Cronos wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 6:13 pm
Aristore wrote:
Bonjour,

Cordialement,

Aristore.
english please if need a help ;-)
Cronos this is what he had said.

Hello,

I have a problem with SX OS: every time I use one of my * original * cartridges (I do not see the point of downloading a game I bought), he tells me that he can not read the cartridge. I take it off then put it back, and it works. Very very weird. Note that I do not have the problem with the original firmware, so it does not seem to come from the switch (or cartridges by the way, since the problem appears for all).

Does anyone else encounter this problem?

Regards,

Aristore.

and this is my replay to help him out

Hello,
Aristore

To help your problem out, I would check if the cartridges are dirty on the brass pins. Sometimes dirt and dust can make the game unreadable. To clean the brass gold colur pins I would use a q-tip and rubbing alchol, make sure the alchol is 50% because that is the safest to use. Dip one end of the q-tip into the bottle, depending on how full the bottle is you might have to tip it slight to get the q-tip wet. Once the q-tip is wet, wipe the wet end on the brass gold colur pins on the game. Make sure you use a gentel scrubbing moation. Then after that use the other side of the q-tip to dry the pins off. Let the game air dry for about 10sec's. After it is dry I would lightly blow into the cart slot on your switch, That will help to get any dirt and dust out. Make sure though not to spit at all lol. After that, I would put in your game a try it. If no message shows up then you have fixed it. :-) But if a message does show up again, I would suggest of re installing SX OS because it might have a error in it. I hope this helps you out.

Regards,
Hugnkiss

I hope that clears things up for you. :-)
Aristore

Post by Aristore »

Dear all,

thank you for your interest in my question. I'm sorry to have written the question in french. I did not know what I thought about !!! ;-)

The translation of my question in english is correct, but the proposed solution does not seem to solve the problem. As far as I can understand, the SX OS does not handle correctly the switch between a software mounted xci file and a physical cartridge. I quit the game correctly, but when I insert the physical cartridge, it gives me an error message saying that he cannot read it. I remove the cartridge and insert it again ... Then it works. As the problem concern ALL my cartridges, and as a cleaning of the cartridge slot did not help, I wonder if anyone else has this problem. Note that in the OFW, no problem appears at all ...

Best regards,

Aristore.

PS: sorry again for the original message in French !! :-(
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Aristore, You do not have to say your sorry because you had wrote your qusten in french. Thats why we have google :-). Thank you for reclairfiying your proble. The soulation would be to leave about a minute or longer so the system can refresh itself. Now when playing a mounted xci file the system thinks its a digital title. And at time with digital games you have to wait a little bit before you play a physical game. Also have you updated your SX OS. That might fix your issue as well because CFWs a long with OFWs have bugs init that can cause issues. I would look into SX OS website to see if you have the newest update, if not then update and try it a again. Worst case is that you would need to reinstall SX OS. Sometimes a Fresh install is all you need. I hope this can fix your issue, and again your fine. It was cool to answered a post in french :-D
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Sun Aug 12, 2018 6:38 pm
Aristore, You do not have to say your sorry because you had wrote your qusten in french. Thats why we have google :-). Thank you for reclairfiying your problem. The soulation would be to leave about a minute or longer so the system can refresh itself. Now when playing a mounted xci file the system thinks its a digital title. And at time with digital games you have to wait a little bit before you play a physical game. Also have you updated your SX OS. That might fix your issue as well because CFWs a long with OFWs have bugs init that can cause issues. I would look into SX OS website to see if you have the newest update, if not then update and try it a again. Worst case is that you would need to reinstall SX OS. Sometimes a Fresh install is all you need. I hope this can fix your issue, and again your fine. It was cool to answered a post in french :-D
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Hugnkiss wrote:
Aristore, You do not have to say your sorry because you had wrote your qusten in french. Thats why we have google :-). Thank you for reclairfiying your problem. The soulation would be to leave about a minute or longer so the system can refresh itself. Now when playing a mounted xci file the system thinks its a digital title. And at time with digital games you have to wait a little bit before you play a physical game. Also have you updated your SX OS. That might fix your issue as well because CFWs a long with OFWs have bugs init that can cause issues. I would look into SX OS website to see if you have the newest update, if not then update and try it a again. Worst case is that you would need to reinstall SX OS. Sometimes a Fresh install is all you need. I hope this can fix your issue, and again your fine. It was cool to answered a post in french :-D
:laugh: i see that
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Yes, You know it now lol :laugh:
xanires

Post by xanires »