Ryujinx games

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
JoaoQuaresma

Ryujinx games

Post by JoaoQuaresma »

Hello everyone,

Can you please tell me how run the games? I downloaded some .xci games but I cant run them at all.

When I try on a Mac I an not able to drag and drop the folder/file and open it with the Ryujinx file.
When I use a Windows I am able to do the above but it emulator crashes as fast as it starts.

Can you please give me some guidance?

I really appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
Hugnkiss

Re: Ryujinx games

Post by Hugnkiss »

JoaoQuaresma wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:00 pm
Hello everyone,

Can you please tell me how run the games? I downloaded some .xci games but I cant run them at all.

When I try on a Mac I an not able to drag and drop the folder/file and open it with the Ryujinx file.
When I use a Windows I am able to do the above but it emulator crashes as fast as it starts.

Can you please give me some guidance?

I really appreciate any help, thank you in advance.
Hello JoaoQuaresma. The emulator that your talking about is still in its develompet stage. Its so far only works with 3 games as of know. So what ever game your trying to run will more then likely not work. Sorry about that. I hope I have answered your qusten well.
JoaoQuaresma

Post by JoaoQuaresma »

Hi Hugnkiss, thanks for the reply, I believe thats true, although how does this guy run this game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRBgrl9jJU&t=123s
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

JoaoQuaresma wrote:
Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:29 pm
Hi Hugnkiss, thanks for the reply, I believe thats true, although how does this guy run this game?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GgRBgrl9jJU&t=123s
Darn, I forgot about that one lol :laugh: , Thats the 4th game that I belive they have it running some what. They are still working on the 3d rendering but have made a lot of progress for one peice. Also I know you can get mario oddasee to the load screen but that is about it. I also think you need something off of your switch as well to make a few games run. I hope that helps you out more. I am sorry for forgetting about that game, I did not know they had made more progress to get it to run. The last time I had read about it they were getting about 2fps and thats about it. Boy they have really come far. :-o
xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт