Little big planet 3 pkg PS3

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Endeo

Little big planet 3 pkg PS3

Post by Endeo »

Hello,

I'm new to he forum and downloaded ittle big planet 3 pkg for PS3 (my gf only want's to play LBP) installed the pkg's
boot's fine and everything,but besides the introduction and movie intro I can't enter the first real level.It starts loading but only goes to the screen with retry,return to map and details.... :crying:

I can't figure out what is wrong does someone have an idea?
If you need any details please specify :-)

Thanks in advance! :-)
Hugnkiss

Re: Little big planet 3 pkg PS3

Post by Hugnkiss »

Endeo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:58 am
Hello,

I'm new to he forum and downloaded ittle big planet 3 pkg for PS3 (my gf only want's to play LBP) installed the pkg's
boot's fine and everything,but besides the introduction and movie intro I can't enter the first real level.It starts loading but only goes to the screen with retry,return to map and details.... :crying:

If you need any details please specify

My post double itself, So please read the 2 one :-)
Last edited by Hugnkiss on Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:07 am
Endeo wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 4:58 am
Hello,

If you need any details please specify :-)

Hello Endeo, Could I please ask you what type of PS3 your gf has? (Fat,Slim,Super Slim model), What jailbreak was used for the system, Is the jailbreak of your choice updated to the newest version, have you had any trouble with the system beside this like normal game freezeing or system over heating,etc and any HDD issues before this problem like fail hard drive or if the Hard Drive has been upgrated to a bigger storage size like 500gb to 1 TB. Last but least does the system have correct air flow, Does it cool itself like what the system should do?
Endeo

Post by Endeo »

Hello,

First thanks for the reply :-)
She has a fat ps3 with Cobra Ferrox 4.82 CFW,since it has no BRDrive.The hdd was upgraded to 320GB,it did have overheating issues but it was delidded and now runs at max 62°C after a few hours of gameplay.It has sufficient airflow.
The problem is the game does not freeze just starts loading in the level than just goes to the "after level completed" screen if I said it correctly.Everything else in the game works :-(

Thanks inadvance

:-)
Endeo

Post by Endeo »

Specifically when we get to this needlepoint peaks we enter the level:
https://ibb.co/hq1Ghz
Then it goes to the loading screen:
https://ibb.co/hkAbhz

And after loading goes straight to this screen:
https://ibb.co/j3ayvK

Just uploaded the pics :-)
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Endeo wrote:
Fri Aug 31, 2018 4:04 pm
Hello,

First thanks for the reply :-)
She has a fat ps3 with Cobra Ferrox 4.82 CFW,since it has no BRDrive.The hdd was upgraded to 320GB,it did have overheating issues but it was delidded and now runs at max 62°C after a few hours of gameplay.It has sufficient airflow.
The problem is the game does not freeze just starts loading in the level than just goes to the "after level completed" screen if I said it correctly.Everything else in the game works :-(

Thanks inadvance

:-)
Thank you very much for your detailed info to my qustens, that helps out a lot. From what I could find on the net here, I am happy that its has the latest CFW to get, cause 9 times out of 10 that is normaly the issues. What does concern me is the fact that the hard drive had over heated. When it had over heated were you or your gf there when it had happened, and if you were how long did it over heat? you can guess on the time because I understand we do all were stop watches to time our systems lol . Why I have brought that up because some times a over heated HDD can start to fail or has a damage sector in it. To better explain that here is an example. When you play a record on a turn table usally when its playing everything is fine if nothing bumps the table, and when someone or something bumps the table it can cause the needle to jump and stratch the record, now for the life of that record it will keep skipping in that one eara forever. A HDD can be like a record because it works simmerly like a turn table, but instead of a strach it makes a bad sector that can simetimes be repaired but not all of the time. I would suggest if you and you gf could and afford to get a new HDD for you system. I would say at lest 1tb for better game speed or a 500gb, What ever works in your budget. I think from what you have told me the HDD might just be the issues. If you would like to and I do suggest this, try a fresh copy of the game and see if it does the same thing, If it does then I would suppect the HDD. I hope that my info works for you and if you do go on the route of getting a new HDD and the same thing keeps happening then it could be your gf's PS3. But we will cross that off the list when and if we get there.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting