tales of vesperia error need help

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
bakemono

tales of vesperia error need help

Post by bakemono »

hi, i need some help and advice for tales of vesperia definitive switch, i've download the game and tried to play it. at first the game run normally and then when after the bandai logo came up and there language mentioning, the game suddenly errored and ask me to close the game. i thought that the downloaded game is missing something so i tried to downloaded it again, from diffrent source but the error keep show up. is anyone know what happen? my fw is 6.2 and i'm using sx os, and i play my switch in plane mode.
please help with some advice
thank you
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: tales of vesperia error need help

Post by Cronos »

bakemono wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 pm
hi, i need some help and advice for tales of vesperia definitive switch, i've download the game and tried to play it. at first the game run normally and then when after the bandai logo came up and there language mentioning, the game suddenly errored and ask me to close the game. i thought that the downloaded game is missing something so i tried to downloaded it again, from diffrent source but the error keep show up. is anyone know what happen? my fw is 6.2 and i'm using sx os, and i play my switch in plane mode.
thank you
disable plane mode ;-)
bakemono

Post by bakemono »

Cronos wrote:
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:00 am
bakemono wrote:
Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:58 pm
thank you
disable plane mode ;-)
thank you for the advice. i tried to disable the plane mode. but it's still happen.

EDIT: i try to turn off the wifi and the game work.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт