Problem installing cuphead on switch

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
azurisk

Problem installing cuphead on switch

Post by azurisk »

i am running sxos latest version and an emunand at version 7.0.1. Downloaded the game and update in nsp format. The main game installs fine. But the update won’t install. It throws an error Failed to import ticket then some random string with . tik added. Can someone help me to get this running?
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Problem installing cuphead on switch

Post by Cronos »

azurisk wrote:
Thu Apr 18, 2019 6:48 pm
i am running sxos latest version and an emunand at version 7.0.1. Downloaded the game and update in nsp format. The main game installs fine. But the update won’t install. It throws an error Failed to import ticket then some random string with . tik added. Can someone help me to get this running?
have you try to install it with tinfoil ?
azurisk

Post by azurisk »

Yes I did. Same error. I found downloaded an xci with update added. That seemed to work. Still no clue as to why it would not work.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

azurisk wrote:
Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:48 pm
Yes I did. Same error. I found downloaded an xci with update added. That seemed to work. Still no clue as to why it would not work.
then your problem is resolved with xci+update ?
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо
FrankJScott

High Rated Product Website

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips 0e331d0
FrankJScott

Recommended Product Site

Post by FrankJScott »

Please try Google before asking about High Rated Product Tips 6cd8674