NSW - Assassins_Creed_The_Rebel_Collection_XCI_NSW-CAF

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
zoomzoomzoom

NSW - Assassins_Creed_The_Rebel_Collection_XCI_NSW-CAF

Post by zoomzoomzoom »

Good evening,

I got the xci version (Assassins_Creed_The_Rebel_Collection_XCI_NSW-CAF.xci), but when I go on the NSW the image of the game is white and when I run the game I have the following message "The playing of the game card failed Remove it, then reinsert it, etc. .. etc .. "
Being a novice, could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: NSW - Assassins_Creed_The_Rebel_Collection_XCI_NSW-CAF

Post by Cronos »

zoomzoomzoom wrote:
Mon Dec 09, 2019 7:38 pm
Good evening,

I got the xci version (Assassins_Creed_The_Rebel_Collection_XCI_NSW-CAF.xci), but when I go on the NSW the image of the game is white and when I run the game I have the following message "The playing of the game card failed Remove it, then reinsert it, etc. .. etc .. "
Being a novice, could anyone help me?

Thanks in advance
short the name file ;-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо