Search Issues

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
matheuzi

Search Issues

Post by matheuzi »

When I search for a game on the forum I put the full name of the game, for example Help will come tomorrow, and then the game does not appear because the search engine simply ignores 3 words, I found the game by manually searching the forum, but the tool search would really save me time and even using advanced search the search still ignores words that would complete the name of the game causing it not to appear and sorry for my terrible english.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Search Issues

Post by Cronos »

matheuzi wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:31 pm
When I search for a game on the forum I put the full name of the game, for example Help will come tomorrow, and then the game does not appear because the search engine simply ignores 3 words, I found the game by manually searching the forum, but the tool search would really save me time and even using advanced search the search still ignores words that would complete the name of the game causing it not to appear and sorry for my terrible english.
search fonction is fixed now ;-)
don't hesitate if you see other errors :-)
matheuzi

Post by matheuzi »

You are the best Cronos
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо