Isos Playstation4 ready to launch?

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
melongun

Isos Playstation4 ready to launch?

Post by melongun »

This might be a complete silly question, but are the ISOS downloadable in the Isos Playstation 4 section just playable without any further work? I've just successfully installed the the Kernel Exploit for 4.55, an exploit host and prepared anything neccessary i can think of. I'm just a bit curious about this fake signing. Do i have to do this with any retail Disc and my own PS4 in order beeing able to play the backup? If so, what can be done with the Isos downable here? Burn to Blue Ray and doing a backup?

I would be really thankfull for any clarification :wacky:
melongun

Re: Isos Playstation4 ready to launch?

Post by melongun »

Ok, tested it. Everything is clear :-D
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

melongun wrote:
Fri Mar 09, 2018 10:04 pm
Ok, tested it. Everything is clear :-D
I come a little late lol , have fun ;-)
Simon38uk

Post by Simon38uk »

Hello all im new to ps4 modding scene
Ive upgraded my pro to 5.05
Ive got the exploit
Can i just download the games in the ps4 section and install them and play or do i need to create a fake pkg after ive downloaded a game.
Cant try at min as at work.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Simon38uk wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:46 pm
Hello all im new to ps4 modding scene
Ive upgraded my pro to 5.05
Ive got the exploit
Can i just download the games in the ps4 section and install them and play or do i need to create a fake pkg after ive downloaded a game.
Cant try at min as at work.
all games here they already to play , then no need to convert them or create a fake pkg
Simon38uk

Post by Simon38uk »

Thank you for the reply
Great site and great topics.

My new home lol
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Simon38uk wrote:
Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:29 pm
Thank you for the reply
Great site and great topics.

My new home lol
:laugh: your welcome ;-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт
RobertTox

I recently started using CBD lubricator to ease manage my anxiety

Post by RobertTox »

I recently started using CBD oil to help govern my worry and terpenes for sleep give a new lease of my rest quality. I must approximately, it's been a game-changer on me. The oil is undemanding to exercise, with righteous a scarcely any drops directed the talk, and it has a kindly, mellifluous taste. Within a occasional minutes, I can appear a brains of calm washing atop of me, which lasts representing hours. My rest has improved significantly; I fall asleep faster and wake up feeling more rested. There's no grogginess or side effects, straight a customary, soothing effect. Favourably propose representing anyone looking to deal with stress or update their sleep.