How to Fix Gdrive Quota Errors

In this section, we will help you better understand what may seem unclear to you.
Cronos
Site Admin

How to Fix Gdrive Quota Errors

Post by Cronos »

From time to time, when trying to download a file, you might see an error message saying “Download quota exceeded, so you can’t download this file at this time”. Here’s how to bypass that message and download what you want:
  • Go to Google Drive, and click “My Drive” in the sidebar.
  • Make a new folder in your drive, it doesn’t matter what you name it.
  • Go to the file/repository, and right click on whatever you want to download and press “Add Shortcut to Drive”.
  • Navigate to “My Drive” and then to the folder you made, then press “Add Shortcut”.
  • Go to “My Drive” on the sidebar, then right click the folder you made and press “Download”.
  • A file will be made with the file(s) you selected. Enjoy!
system32

Re: How to Fix Gdrive Quota Errors

Post by system32 »

Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: How to Fix Gdrive Quota Errors

Post by Cronos »

system32 wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 2:57 am
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.
have you try this tutorial ?