Switch from Start to Finish for homebrew.

In this section, we will help you better understand what may seem unclear to you.
Hugnkiss

Switch from Start to Finish for homebrew.

Post by Hugnkiss »

Hello everyone, I have found a post that ask how to install a game on your Switch. So I thought I would make this. Now it will mostly be videos because as time moves on things will change and the video route is easier to update then re typeing everything lol :laugh: . So here it is.

1. How to install the homebrew software.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_ ... rew+switch

2. For the best results as of now you will have to go with Team Xecuter,*
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoUZsoz ... e=youtu.be

Now these are the most current videos so far that I have found and read that people like them as well because they explain things well. I like to state that I have not at all try this myself because I do not have a Switch. So your miles my vary. Also you understand that all of these videos are AT YOUR OWN RISK and you can be BANNED from the oline for life as of now from your friends at the big N. Also IsosLand and Myself CANNOT BE BLAMED AND/OR BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS. DO THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK..

Please note the reason I have Bolded and CAPED a lot is because I am not yelling at any one. I just want to make sure that all users know this infomation from the start and by following these videos they are on their own. :-) Thank you and I hope these videos help you out.

P.S. Will be updated when new and stable methods come out. As of now this is the most current. 8-).
* Means you have to buy licents for OS and/or Hardwareware and software.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Switch from Start to Finish for homebrew.

Post by Cronos »

good tuto , thanks ;-)
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Cronos wrote:
Sat Jul 28, 2018 5:34 pm
good tuto , thanks ;-)
Your Welcome :-D
xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт