Beyond : Two Souls PS3 ISO (NTSC-US)

Cronos
Site Admin

Beyond : Two Souls PS3 ISO (NTSC-US)

Post by Cronos »

https://i.imgur.com/oHwxGYD.jpg

Description Beyond: Two Souls is a PS3 thriller halfway between a video game and a movie that proposes to follow the story of Jodie Holmes, performed by actress Ellen Page, about fifteen years. The young woman, with psychic powers, is hunted by a group of unidentified soldiers. In addition to surviving, she must also discover her true nature in the company of Aiden, a ghostly entity to which she is linked.
Region : https://i.imgur.com/QNePxgM.gif
Languages : English
Download size : 20,40Gb
Link : Password : FAQ #2
https://mega.nz/#F!tSYyASwK!DtOZ85nE5zIoL5kyBfb1jA
DLC https://mega.nz/#F!ZGBxXDZQ!PmByt1OxfoRdWrgX62k0Vw
fjqdslmfjsqdlm3

Re: Beyond : Two Souls PS3 ISO (NTSC-US)

Post by fjqdslmfjsqdlm3 »

ty a lot !
victorznn

Post by victorznn »

Hey Cronos, its be a possible to upload a version of PT-BR? I appreciate very much!!! Thank you!!!
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

victorznn wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 6:44 pm
Hey Cronos, its be a possible to upload a version of PT-BR? I appreciate very much!!! Thank you!!!
what version of PT-BR ?
victorznn

Post by victorznn »

Cronos wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:17 pm
victorznn wrote:
what version of PT-BR ?
BCUS99134, its possible? :-o
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

victorznn wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 pm
Cronos wrote:
victorznn wrote:
what version of PT-BR ?
Not sure on language of this but i found this https://mega.nz/#F!h9Q1XBrS!1VRvBs9K97HqdnU4Pd_x_A ver BCUS99134
and if crono's come's up with anything im sure he will add it.
victorznn

Post by victorznn »

Care_Bears wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:52 pm
victorznn wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 7:21 pm
Cronos wrote:

what version of PT-BR ?
Not sure on language of this but i found this https://mega.nz/#F!h9Q1XBrS!1VRvBs9K97HqdnU4Pd_x_A ver BCUS99134
and if crono's come's up with anything im sure he will add it.
WoooooooooW, how did you find?? I going download now!!! Thanks bro!!! :-D
xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting