Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post Reply
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7236
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by Cronos »

https://i.imgur.com/EJjVVx4.png



Description Uncharted: Golden Abyss on PS Vita is chronologically the first episode of Nathan Drake's adventures. Mixing gunfights and phases of platforms, this title invites you to discover the sinister secret that hides behind the massacre, 400 years ago, of a Spanish expedition in Central America. The main hero crosses the road of Jason Dante and Marisa Chase.
Region : https://i.imgur.com/CoB6Avn.gif
Languages : MULTI

Download size : 2,57Gb
Link : Password : FAQ #2
http://rapidteria.com/JnAY

OR
http://rapidteria.com/JnB0

dump type : Maidump
azoreseuropa
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by azoreseuropa »

Cronos wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm
https://i.imgur.com/EJjVVx4.png



Description Uncharted: Golden Abyss on PS Vita is chronologically the first episode of Nathan Drake's adventures. Mixing gunfights and phases of platforms, this title invites you to discover the sinister secret that hides behind the massacre, 400 years ago, of a Spanish expedition in Central America. The main hero crosses the road of Jason Dante and Marisa Chase.
Region : https://i.imgur.com/CoB6Avn.gif
Languages : MULTI

Download size : 2,57Gb
Link : Password : FAQ #2
http://rapidteria.com/JnAY

OR
http://rapidteria.com/JnB0

dump type : Maidump
It is not in VPK file. It is in bin folder. @[email protected]
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7236
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by Cronos »

azoreseuropa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:41 pm
Cronos wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm
https://i.imgur.com/EJjVVx4.png



Description Uncharted: Golden Abyss on PS Vita is chronologically the first episode of Nathan Drake's adventures. Mixing gunfights and phases of platforms, this title invites you to discover the sinister secret that hides behind the massacre, 400 years ago, of a Spanish expedition in Central America. The main hero crosses the road of Jason Dante and Marisa Chase.
Region : https://i.imgur.com/CoB6Avn.gif
Languages : MULTI

Download size : 2,57Gb
Link : Password : FAQ #2
http://rapidteria.com/JnAY

OR
http://rapidteria.com/JnB0

dump type : Maidump
It is not in VPK file. It is in bin folder. @[email protected]
there is folders with him ? show me that folder please
azoreseuropa
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by azoreseuropa »

Cronos wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:29 pm
azoreseuropa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:41 pm
Cronos wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 9:57 pm
https://i.imgur.com/EJjVVx4.png



Description Uncharted: Golden Abyss on PS Vita is chronologically the first episode of Nathan Drake's adventures. Mixing gunfights and phases of platforms, this title invites you to discover the sinister secret that hides behind the massacre, 400 years ago, of a Spanish expedition in Central America. The main hero crosses the road of Jason Dante and Marisa Chase.
Region : https://i.imgur.com/CoB6Avn.gif
Languages : MULTI

Download size : 2,57Gb
Link : Password : FAQ #2
http://rapidteria.com/JnAY

OR
http://rapidteria.com/JnB0

dump type : Maidump
It is not in VPK file. It is in bin folder. @[email protected]
there is folders with him ? show me that folder please
Yes. Here it is:

Image
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7236
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by Cronos »

azoreseuropa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 pm
Cronos wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:29 pm
azoreseuropa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 3:41 pm


It is not in VPK file. It is in bin folder. @[email protected]
there is folders with him ? show me that folder please
Yes. Here it is:

Image
check your inbox
azoreseuropa
Posts: 33
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2019 12:56 pm

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by azoreseuropa »

Cronos wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 11:02 pm
azoreseuropa wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:55 pm
Cronos wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 10:29 pm

there is folders with him ? show me that folder please
Yes. Here it is:

Image
check your inbox
Neat! Thank you so much. Much appreciated, mate!
VexHeart
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat May 23, 2020 9:02 pm

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by VexHeart »

i cannot find the .vpk
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7236
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Uncharted : Golden Abyss PS VITA VPK (PAL-MULTI)

Post by Cronos »

VexHeart wrote:
Sat May 23, 2020 9:06 pm
i cannot find the .vpk
check your inbox ;-)
Post Reply