Monopoly SWITCH ISO

Xane

Re: Monopoly SWITCH ISO

Post by Xane »

Nemoex wrote:
Fri Aug 17, 2018 10:09 am
just download the G Drive files and unpackt it.
Now i got rar files.
2.4.7.8.9.11.12.13.14 wtf :-/ whats with 1.3.5.6.10

did i loaded that stuff for nothing?
So I didn't use the G Drive Download, but I see all 14 parts on the download page itself. Are you sure you actually downloaded ALL the parts?

Also, seriously, use UpToBox or one of the other links that give you the entire game in 1 rar file, instead of this ****

EDIT: Also, if you are not running SX OS, this download is completely useless to you...

No other CFW can run .XCI files atm. Though you could try an convert the file, if you're feeling lucky.
Nemoex

Post by Nemoex »

Yes i am Sure. I downloaded all the Parts from gdrive . Then I unpacked those. What I got is a folder with another set of rar files and the are not complete.

Edit yes I know how to play those games. I have the SX OS for my switch.
Xane

Post by Xane »

Nemoex wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 am
Yes i am Sure. I downloaded all the Parts from gdrive . Then I unpacked those. What I got is a folder with another set of rar files and the are not complete.

I'm afraid that really makes no sense. I just tried downloading part 1 from G Drive. I get part of an .xci file, which, I believe, is exactly what I am supposed to get.

There is not a second set of rar files inside the rar files you already downloaded (or atleast there is not supposed to be). Which browser are you using to download these files?

I am using Firefox
shirosakiookami

Post by shirosakiookami »

Nemoex wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 am

This is rather late but google drive download fucks up your zipping process. Download it 1 by 1 and you get all of them or just download the missing files 1 by 1 after your partial zip download.
Xane

Post by Xane »

@cronos

I can't download the update file! I keep getting a message along the lines of "Sorry, You cannot download or watch the file at this time" and that too many users have downloaded the file so the quota has been exceded.

I don't know fi anything is actually wrong but I have already tried several times and have also waited it out and i'ts still the same. Could you check if something is wrong?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Xane wrote:
Sat Sep 01, 2018 7:20 pm
@cronos

I can't download the update file! I keep getting a message along the lines of "Sorry, You cannot download or watch the file at this time" and that too many users have downloaded the file so the quota has been exceded.

I don't know fi anything is actually wrong but I have already tried several times and have also waited it out and i'ts still the same. Could you check if something is wrong?
try later , because gdrive sometimes block files for download ;-)
IsoSwitcher

Post by IsoSwitcher »

Any chance of getting a new link for the update?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

IsoSwitcher wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 1:54 pm
Any chance of getting a new link for the update?
last update v262144 added
wangcow

Post by wangcow »

Any updated links? they're down for me
xanires

Post by xanires »