Donkey Kong Country : Tropical Freeze switch iso (xci)

KingDossantos

Re: Donkey Kong Country : Tropical Freeze switch iso (xci)

Post by KingDossantos »

how do i download these urls
Rilen84

Post by Rilen84 »

Mega and GDRIVE links down
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Rilen84 wrote:
Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:50 am
Mega and GDRIVE links down
MEDIAFIRE LINK ADDED
Vdubers

Post by Vdubers »

Nappis wrote:
Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:28 pm
For some reason this freezes every time in the first loading screen.
Any suggestions?

SD card is formatted to exFAT and other card 2 games like Mario Tennis works well.
Has anybody got a fix for this? I get the same. Try to launch the game and it gives me an error message then after says its corrupt. I've downloaded it twice, renamed it, I even tried the NSP version and all errors are the same. Strange thing is i played this version for around 4 hours fine until yesterday.
I'm on SX os 1.5 and ex fat.
Vdubers

Post by Vdubers »

FIXED. Both Kirby star allies and Donkey Kong weren't booting due to asking for an update. Somehow the update must have been corrupt but due to the superban I couldn't fix it. CDNSP GUI sorted it all out. Downloaded the update manually then installed it with sx os and its all good now.
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Vdubers wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 6:19 pm
FIXED. Both Kirby star allies and Donkey Kong weren't booting due to asking for an update. Somehow the update must have been corrupt but due to the superban I couldn't fix it. CDNSP GUI sorted it all out. Downloaded the update manually then installed it with sx os and its all good now.
Soon everyone will have to use CDNSP because of the dumb super ban the big "N" is doing.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо