PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Cronos »

http://fb1-m.lnwfile.com/_/m/_raw/zn/96/ej.jpg



Description Pripara: All Idol Perfect Stage, the first idol game of the Switch.
This is a ryhtme / fashion game that features young idols.

PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci) INFO
Publisher : Takara Tomy Arts
Devoveropeur : Takara Tomy Arts
Genre / Type: Music / Idols
Release : 03/2018
Format: .XCI
Language: Japanese
Region: JAP
Size : 2,49 Gb
Link :
Download
MULTI-HOST
http://ouo.io/dtS2Vm
http://ouo.io/90QsUn
http://ouo.io/U2bKZX
http://zipansion.com/1YGDy
http://zipansion.com/1YGDz
http://zipansion.com/1YGE0


PASSWORD
User avatar
Critters
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun May 20, 2018 5:04 am

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Critters »

Anyway thnx for your work, probably no one ever gonna play this here :P
User avatar
Quokkagax_yt
Posts: 7
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2018 9:51 pm
Location: Novosibisrsk in Mother Russia

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Quokkagax_yt »

Engrish localization?
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Cronos »

Quokkagax_yt wrote:
Sun Jul 29, 2018 7:24 pm
Engrish localization?
ONLY JAP
Asuna
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Asuna »

Critters wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 am
Anyway thnx for your work, probably no one ever gonna play this here :P
I would if there was a .nsp file out there :crying:
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Cronos »

Asuna wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 am
Critters wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 am
Anyway thnx for your work, probably no one ever gonna play this here :P
I would if there was a .nsp file out there :crying:
sorry there is no nsp format for that game
Asuna
Posts: 12
Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2018 8:16 pm

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Asuna »

Cronos wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:53 pm
Asuna wrote:
Tue Jul 31, 2018 1:21 am
Critters wrote:
Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:15 am
Anyway thnx for your work, probably no one ever gonna play this here :P
I would if there was a .nsp file out there :crying:
sorry there is no nsp format for that game
I see, didn't knew, that's why i couldn't find it :P
ShoLaala
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by ShoLaala »

Why when I download it... This is a .rar folder ?? And I don't know how to open it... Also, can this game be played on Yuzu? (Sry for my bad english)
Last edited by ShoLaala on Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7381
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by Cronos »

ShoLaala wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 pm
Why when I download it... This is a .rar folder ?? And I don't know how to open it... Also, can this game be played on Citra ? (Sry for my bad english)
use winrar to open it , and extract it get the game
ShoLaala
Posts: 6
Joined: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:53 pm

Re: PriPara All Idol Perfect Stage switch iso (xci)

Post by ShoLaala »

Cronos wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 11:21 pm
ShoLaala wrote:
Wed Aug 01, 2018 7:44 pm
Why when I download it... This is a .rar folder ?? And I don't know how to open it... Also, can this game be played on Citra ? (Sry for my bad english)
use winrar to open it , and extract it get the game
This is what I am trying to do since 2 days, I tried many others way but they're saying " The folder is empty"
Post Reply