Brawlout-LFS

Leon.rip

Brawlout-LFS

Post by Leon.rip »

Description Brawlout’s core action is a lot of fun; with a huge amount of ideas inspired by genre greats such as Super Smash Bros., the action feels tight, fast, and can be a pleasure to play. The limited character roster means that attack variations can only go so far, and some performance hiccups prevent Brawlout from being truly wonderful, but for an on-the-go, cheaper alternative to a game that hasn’t even been announced for the console yet, this isn't a bad choice – just make sure to keep the issues we mentioned in mind. Information Release Date: 19th Dec 2017
Publisher: Angry Mob Games
Developer: Angry Mob Games
Genre: Arcade, Fighting
Players: 4
Region: USA
Lang: US
Platform: Nintendo Switch
File Type: Rar (Switch eShop)
Size: 700 MB
Note: Works with Layredfs only
Download (Google Drive)
http://www.spaste.com/p/?c=thn2Ly3200
Last edited by Leon.rip on Wed Jul 04, 2018 2:45 am, edited 3 times in total.
mcpalmer

Re: Brawlout-XCI

Post by mcpalmer »

its not xci file, you need layredfs to play it
eichiko

Post by eichiko »

Please tell me How can i use layredfs and SXOS with this file ? or where folder to put file in sd card ?
TheLost77

Post by TheLost77 »

Please stop referring to your LFS releases as XCI. They contain no .XCI file, just raw files that present a much more complicated and significantly riskier way to play that is all but certain to get your console banned.

LFS adds custom error messages to your logs. You can try to wipe said logs, but that's equally risky if you're on 5.x because Nintendo has added a feature that tells them you've tampered with them. I'd advise everyone to wait for proper NSP support from TX.

Actually, a proper XCI is up. Grab that.

That said, I do appreciate the inclusion of a brutally honest review though. Knowing that, I think I'll wait for Smash. I have the Street Fighters for now. That's all I need until Smash hits (granted, an MK title would be nice, but, wish in one hand...)
Leon.rip

Re: Brawlout-LFS

Post by Leon.rip »

LFS Tutorial :

0. If you get an eShop download, that is a .NSP then it's not extracted. But if it comes as a folder with an exefs folder and such, just rename it and use HxD.

1. To extract the .NSP, use hactool (best if you use the GUI tool here: https://github.com/simonmkwii/HACToolGUI ) - Click on the PFS0 button.

2. Go through the prompt, let it extract. Once done, it should just be in the folder that you chose within hactool.

3. Inside this folder, Find the largest .NCA file in there, drag it to your desktop.

4. Now you're going to want to get the normal hactool, because as far as I know, the GUI can't do this. https://github.com/SciresM/hactool

5. Create a folder on your desktop called whatever you want.

6. You are also going to want your keys.ini on the Desktop as well.

7. Now, go here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1412491604 and find the game you want to get.

8. Copy the code from the C column, (the title key)

9. Open Command Prompt (CMD) and cd to your Desktop. `cd c:/users/john/Desktop'

10. Now type in the CMD `hactool.exe -k keys.ini --romfs="CelesteTitle\romfs.bin" --exefsdir="CelesteTitle\exefs" --titlekey=[put your title key here that you found on google sheets] "[replace with the name of your nca on the desktop].nca"'

11. Let it extract, the 'CelesteTitle' folder is now ready to be renamed and use HxD on the file inside and run on LayeredFS!

Please do NOT include any of the brackets in the command prompt text. Just fill in the information there, with the [].
tete07

Post by tete07 »

Could you put the title keys link again please?
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting