Shining Resonance Refrain switch xci/nsp +dlc + update

untoldzero

Re: Shining Resonance Refrain switch xci

Post by untoldzero »

Rail wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 pm
it's working fine, yea, even with japanese dubs downloaded from the eshop.

Deactivate your adblocker or use another browser, then the ouo loop ends. And don't copy paste the pw, just write it down manually.
oh..u keep ur console online? actually mine is "permaoffline" since hekate..i had to update also the games :( but idk..i feel "risky" burn my online chance (that i would like to use basically with smash and pokèmon on 2019..)
Rail

Post by Rail »

untoldzero wrote:
Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 am
Rail wrote:
Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:07 pm
it's working fine, yea, even with japanese dubs downloaded from the eshop.

Deactivate your adblocker or use another browser, then the ouo loop ends. And don't copy paste the pw, just write it down manually.
oh..u keep ur console online? actually mine is "permaoffline" since hekate..i had to update also the games :( but idk..i feel "risky" burn my online chance (that i would like to use basically with smash and pokèmon on 2019..)
Well not really, I never updated a game yet, and I'm only going online with stock rom without inserting my SD card with the "backups" and no auto rcm mode ofc, it's pretty safe this way. Also I'm using different Users for "official" and "non-official" gaming

and since the Jap Dub DLC file is a nintendo eshop file and not an update of the game, it works safely and good.
Ryo972

Post by Ryo972 »

Nice thank you <3<3<3
rauber-sama

Post by rauber-sama »

I saw someone else ask, but i didn't quite get it: how should i download this game? The links go to other 15 links, which i don't know how to use.
I also saw someone mention Jdownloader, but i tried installing it and the installer closes immediately, so i'm out of options(i tried turning off windows defender and didn't change a thing)
TheLost77

Post by TheLost77 »

rauber-sama wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 pm
I saw someone else ask, but i didn't quite get it: how should i download this game? The links go to other 15 links, which i don't know how to use.
I also saw someone mention Jdownloader, but i tried installing it and the installer closes immediately, so i'm out of options(i tried turning off windows defender and didn't change a thing)
Try using Chocolatey to install JDownloader 2. It's all I use for installing freeware anymore (Ninite is good, but this slaughters it in terms of options, plus you can update everything you've ever installed with it via a single command). There's a GUI version if you're not familiar with the command line. If you're used to using "apt-get" in Linux though, you'll love the CL version. It's the closest Windows comes to having software repositories like Linux.
rauber-sama

Post by rauber-sama »

TheLost77 wrote:
Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:32 am
rauber-sama wrote:
Fri Jul 13, 2018 9:25 pm
Try using Chocolatey to install JDownloader 2. It's all I use for installing freeware anymore (Ninite is good, but this slaughters it in terms of options, plus you can update everything you've ever installed with it via a single command). There's a GUI version if you're not familiar with the command line. If you're used to using "apt-get" in Linux though, you'll love the CL version. It's the closest Windows comes to having software repositories like Linux.
Thanks for the info, i managed now to download Jdownloader2 and everything worked fine.
Angelus3K

Re: Shining Resonance Refrain switch xci/nsp

Post by Angelus3K »

Where do I find the password for the zippyshare XCI download?
rauber-sama

Post by rauber-sama »

which files do i download from the NSP files part? i believe the 6GB is the full game, while there is a 1,5 gb file that is dlc and other that is 30 mb that probably is the updates.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Angelus3K wrote:
Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:22 pm
Where do I find the password for the zippyshare XCI download?
there is a password link in the first post ;-)
whatisfaqnumber2

Read My Name

Post by whatisfaqnumber2 »

Thanks for the post