Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans NSP

Tiagobmn

Re: Bud Spencer & Terence Hill – Slaps And Beans NSP

Post by Tiagobmn »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 4:40 pm
Tiagobmn wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:44 pm
Is it really necessary to have a Mega paid account to be able to download the files? Or am I doing something wrong?
No, You do not have to have a Mega paid account at all. If your getting a message it usaly means that it want you to download the mega downloader which is free. If thats the message your getting its because the file is big.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I was not able to figure it out how to download from Mega. I will apreciate if someone can upload this game to a different host like Uploaded or Openload.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Tiagobmn wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 6:55 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Tiagobmn wrote:
Is it really necessary to have a Mega paid account to be able to download the files? Or am I doing something wrong?
No, You do not have to have a Mega paid account at all. If your getting a message it usaly means that it want you to download the mega downloader which is free. If thats the message your getting its because the file is big.
Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately I was not able to figure it out how to download from Mega. I will apreciate if someone can upload this game to a different host like Uploaded or Openload.
GDRIVE link added
Tiagobmn

Post by Tiagobmn »

Cronos wrote:
Mon Aug 27, 2018 7:34 pm
Tiagobmn wrote:
Hugnkiss wrote:

GDRIVE link added

Thank you very much!
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Tiagobmn wrote:
Hugnkiss wrote:
Tiagobmn wrote:
Your very welcome, I am sorry thought that my answer did not help you out at all. :-(
Tiagobmn

Post by Tiagobmn »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:31 am
Tiagobmn wrote:
Hugnkiss wrote:

Your very welcome, I am sorry thought that my answer did not help you out at all. :-(
No problem! Thanks for trying to help!
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

Tiagobmn wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 11:09 am
Hugnkiss wrote:
Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:31 am
Tiagobmn wrote:

No problem! Thanks for trying to help!
Your welcome
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт