Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

John Doughboy wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:01 pm
Hey Chronos, could you fix the G-Drive link once again? Thank you in advance
it's removed by dmca very fast , however i have 1fichier link if you want it
User avatar
arieex
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu May 23, 2019 2:32 am

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by arieex »

still no good news about newest DLC Carnival of Chaos? :-(
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

arieex wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:13 am
still no good news about newest DLC Carnival of Chaos? :-(
all dlc added now ;-)
EmTeaZy
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2019 12:04 pm

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by EmTeaZy »

DUDE! All the links are down. Can you do something?
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

EmTeaZy wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:37 pm
DUDE! All the links are down. Can you do something?
ok , wait 5min
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

EmTeaZy wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 4:37 pm
DUDE! All the links are down. Can you do something?
all links fixed , enjoy ;-)
brdcrz
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2020 12:41 pm

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by brdcrz »

It is saying the game needs an update even tho I've downloaded all the ones included in the link
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

brdcrz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 pm
It is saying the game needs an update even tho I've downloaded all the ones included in the link
(v720896) v1.0.11 this the last update right now
charbonn
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Aug 03, 2018 1:22 am

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by charbonn »

Cronos wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:37 pm
brdcrz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 pm
It is saying the game needs an update even tho I've downloaded all the ones included in the link
(v720896) v1.0.11 this the last update right now
The link below is down I think (it gave me error 503):
update v1.0.11 (v720896)
http://ellevolaw.com/38vd
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7244
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Overcooked! 2 SWITCH NSP + UPDATE + ALL DLC

Post by Cronos »

charbonn wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 7:03 pm
Cronos wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 7:37 pm
brdcrz wrote:
Sat Feb 08, 2020 5:44 pm
It is saying the game needs an update even tho I've downloaded all the ones included in the link
(v720896) v1.0.11 this the last update right now
The link below is down I think (it gave me error 503):
update v1.0.11 (v720896)
http://ellevolaw.com/38vd
update v1.0.13 (v720896) added
Post Reply