Okami HD Switch XCI

Hugnkiss

Re: Okami HD Switch XCI

Post by Hugnkiss »

neon_pc wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 8:40 pm
Hello,

I'm trying to launch the game having being cutted but it appears as corrupt.
I don't know what happens, I have other games cutted and all of they works fine.

Any suggestion?
Well, It could be that your internet might had a error at some point that caused the game to be corrupted, I would try a fresh one and give that a test.
johnbob

Post by johnbob »

nsp upload possible ?
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

johnbob wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 pm
nsp upload possible ?
We will have to wait and see if Cronos finds one ;-)
neon_pc

Post by neon_pc »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 pm
neon_pc wrote:
Hello,

I don't know what happens, I have other games cutted and all of they works fine.

Any suggestion?
Well, It could be that your internet might had a error at some point that caused the game to be corrupted, I would try a fresh one and give that a test.
I thought the same thing you said and I went back to download it and I got the same error.
Yesterday I try using the same ISO but in that case with an SD card with exfat (original game, not cutted) and in this case it run well. It seems the problem is cutting this particular game.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Hugnkiss wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 4:00 am
johnbob wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:47 pm
nsp upload possible ?
We will have to wait and see if Cronos finds one ;-)
it's here : viewtopic.php?f=52&t=2125
Hugnkiss

Post by Hugnkiss »

neon_pc wrote:
Thu Aug 30, 2018 6:08 pm
Hugnkiss wrote:
Wed Aug 29, 2018 10:55 pm
neon_pc wrote:
Hello,

Any suggestion?
I thought the same thing you said and I went back to download it and I got the same error.
Yesterday I try using the same ISO but in that case with an SD card with exfat (original game, not cutted) and in this case it run well. It seems the problem is cutting this particular game.
Thank you very much for telling me that. It could be and this is a long shot that game compaines or the big "N" are now makeing games where when you dump to XCI and then trim it, Some how in the extra game space is needed unknowed code that makes the game run. That is the only thing that I could think of because of what you told me. I am happy that the original game that was not trimmed works for you. :-) and again thank you for the new info also.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting