Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post Reply
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7273
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91f4nnJ%2BJsL._SY445_.jpg
DESCRIPTION: Warriors Orochi 4, released in Japan under the title Musō Orochi 3, is a hack and slash video game developed by Omega Force and published by Koei Tecmo Holdings on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch and Microsoft Windows. The game was released in Japan on PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch on September 27, 2018

Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE INFOS :
Release date: 19/10/2018
Publisher / Developer: KOEI TECMO EUROPE
Genres: Action
Format: XCI
Languages: english
Region: FREE / EUR
SIZE : 14.8 GB
LINKS :
DOWNLOAD
1FICHIER
http://legeerook.com/265i

update v1.0.13
https://ouo.io/VQgAa7

WO4 ULTIMATE DLC
https://ouo.io/ddwa8K

PASS
ISOSLAND
BxThanos
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by BxThanos »

Cronos any chance of getting an updated link for the xci? thanks
Image
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7273
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

BxThanos wrote:
Wed Dec 04, 2019 7:39 pm
Cronos any chance of getting an updated link for the xci? thanks
link updated
BxThanos
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by BxThanos »

thanks Cronos
Image
Sage
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Sage »

The links for the update file aren't working, could we get a new link for it? also is the Ultimate DLC pack available for this yet? would be great if that could be put up if it is :)
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7273
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

Sage wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 pm
The links for the update file aren't working, could we get a new link for it? also is the Ultimate DLC pack available for this yet? would be great if that could be put up if it is :)
BOTH ADDED
Sage
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Sage »

Cronos wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:15 am
Sage wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 pm
The links for the update file aren't working, could we get a new link for it? also is the Ultimate DLC pack available for this yet? would be great if that could be put up if it is :)
BOTH ADDED
Thank you very much :D I just have one question, when I got to the download for the update it said the file name was "Musou_Orochi_3_Update_v1.0.13_READNFO_NSW-SUXXORS.rar" is that correct? I think the update might be for warriors orochi 3 instead of 4?
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7273
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

Sage wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:41 am
Cronos wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:15 am
Sage wrote:
Thu Apr 09, 2020 11:03 pm
The links for the update file aren't working, could we get a new link for it? also is the Ultimate DLC pack available for this yet? would be great if that could be put up if it is :)
BOTH ADDED
Thank you very much :D I just have one question, when I got to the download for the update it said the file name was "Musou_Orochi_3_Update_v1.0.13_READNFO_NSW-SUXXORS.rar" is that correct? I think the update might be for warriors orochi 3 instead of 4?
sorry , it's fixed now ;-)
Sage
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:48 pm

Re: Warriors Orochi 4 XCI + UPDATE

Post by Sage »

Cronos wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 11:52 am
Sage wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:41 am
Cronos wrote:
Fri Apr 10, 2020 10:15 am

BOTH ADDED
Thank you very much :D I just have one question, when I got to the download for the update it said the file name was "Musou_Orochi_3_Update_v1.0.13_READNFO_NSW-SUXXORS.rar" is that correct? I think the update might be for warriors orochi 3 instead of 4?
sorry , it's fixed now ;-)
Thank you very much :D
Post Reply