NES Classic (contains 239 NES games) NSP

Cronos
Site Admin

NES Classic (contains 239 NES games) NSP

Post by Cronos »

https://www.studio-quena.be/cyborgjeff/blog/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/nintendo-classic-mini-nes-screenshot-1-1479804173.jpg
DESCRIPTION: NES Classic games for SWITCH

NES Classic (contains 239 NES games) NSP INFOS :
FORMAT : NSP
SIZE : 46 MB
LINKS :
MULTIUP
http://turboagram.com/7vjR
Parababble

Re: NES Classic (contains 239 NES games) NSP

Post by Parababble »

Password please?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Parababble wrote:
Tue Jan 01, 2019 6:07 pm
Password please?
is :
ISOSLAND
Parababble

Post by Parababble »

Brilliant! Thanks!
Sirmax2019

Post by Sirmax2019 »

wow thank you
hasan19

Post by hasan19 »

it requires installation through Tinfoil or i could just install through my sx-pro??
ihatetrump

Post by ihatetrump »

hasan19 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 pm
it requires installation through Tinfoil or i could just install through my sx-pro??
Since you are using SX OS, I wonder if you have tried "SX Installer". It is a new piece of homebrew by Team-Xecuter to help with installs of NSP files, XCI files, updates, DLC, ETC.
Here is a list of its functions.

• Ability to show titles in table view, or icon cover view.
  • Install NSP's from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB HDD, and NAND.
  • Ignores firmware requirement when installing.
  • Ability to queue multiple title installs.
  • Ability to search titles.
  • Ability to list and delete tickets.
  • Ability to export all title keys installed on the system.
  • Ability to overclock to install faster in some situations.
  • UI Translation into 12 languages.
  • Title meta-data translation into 12 languages.
  • Downloads and displays game artwork (internet connection required).
  • Ability to list, view, and delete application records (lets you uncleanly forcibly uninstall a DLC or update)
  • Ability to list installed titles, and launch them (launching is 5.x and below only)
  • Ability to list XCI's mount them, and auto-launch (launching is 5.x and below only)
  • Ability to list and install new games available, with the option to install all new games
  • Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
  • Ability to protect users from running malicious unsigned code accidentally by blocking all unsigned code installation unless explicitly enabled.
  • Ability to list and install newer updates available for your game(s), with the option to install all updates
  • Ability to list and install newer DLC available for your game(s), with the option to install all DLC
  • Ability to list all incomplete installs (like when the SD gets corrupted, or you swap SD cards without copying data), with option to reinstall all of them.
  • Ability to list and launch NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG, and SG1000 RetroArch games.
  • List and launch Homebrew apps
  • File browser that lets you explore your file systems, delete files (SD only), and copy files (only SD is writable)
  • Single click back up all game saves!
  • Added support for backing up and restoring game saves.
  • Added hex viewer to file browser.
hasan19

Post by hasan19 »

thanks for the help, although i just checked the games some of them are amazing, alladin is corrupt and doesnt work stops after it starts!

ihatetrump wrote:
Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:44 am
hasan19 wrote:
Tue Jan 22, 2019 3:13 pm
Since you are using SX OS, I wonder if you have tried "SX Installer". It is a new piece of homebrew by Team-Xecuter to help with installs of NSP files, XCI files, updates, DLC, ETC.
Here is a list of its functions.

• Ability to show titles in table view, or icon cover view.
  • Install NSP's from FTP, HTTP, NUT, SD, USB HDD, and NAND.
  • Ignores firmware requirement when installing.
  • Ability to queue multiple title installs.
  • Ability to search titles.
  • Ability to list and delete tickets.
  • Ability to export all title keys installed on the system.
  • Ability to overclock to install faster in some situations.
  • UI Translation into 12 languages.
  • Title meta-data translation into 12 languages.
  • Downloads and displays game artwork (internet connection required).
  • Ability to list, view, and delete application records (lets you uncleanly forcibly uninstall a DLC or update)
  • Ability to list installed titles, and launch them (launching is 5.x and below only)
  • Ability to list XCI's mount them, and auto-launch (launching is 5.x and below only)
  • Ability to list and install new games available, with the option to install all new games
  • Ability to automatically install the latest patch and all DLC with a game.
  • Ability to protect users from running malicious unsigned code accidentally by blocking all unsigned code installation unless explicitly enabled.
  • Ability to list and install newer updates available for your game(s), with the option to install all updates
  • Ability to list and install newer DLC available for your game(s), with the option to install all DLC
  • Ability to list all incomplete installs (like when the SD gets corrupted, or you swap SD cards without copying data), with option to reinstall all of them.
  • Ability to list and launch NES, SNES, N64, GB, GBA, SMS, SG, SCD, GG, and SG1000 RetroArch games.
  • List and launch Homebrew apps
  • File browser that lets you explore your file systems, delete files (SD only), and copy files (only SD is writable)
  • Single click back up all game saves!
  • Added support for backing up and restoring game saves.
  • Added hex viewer to file browser.
ihatetrump

Post by ihatetrump »

hasan19 wrote:
Fri Jan 25, 2019 4:40 pm
thanks for the help, although i just checked the games some of them are amazing, alladin is corrupt and doesnt work stops after it starts!

Sorry, I haven't used the nes_emu file because it seems to requires a Nintendo account and I don't have one. I wonder though, is Aladin the only game that is corrupt?
I also wonder if you are familiar with and/or willing to try homebrew program called RetroArch? I was just wondering because you can then download and add any NES, SNES, gameboy advance games very easily to your switch and according to team-xecuter, SX Installer will even launch them for you.

If not, perhaps we could ask Big C if he has or could get another copy that might not have a corrupted Aladin game in the bunch.
Sorry I can't be of more help.
BxThanos

Post by BxThanos »

this looks amazing thanks