Tangledeep NSP

Cronos
Site Admin

Tangledeep NSP

Post by Cronos »

https://cdn01.nintendo-europe.com/media/images/11_square_images/games_18/nintendo_switch_download_software/SQ_NSwitchDS_Tangledeep_image500w.jpg

Description Tangledeep combines the 16-bit graphics and polish of classic RPGs with elements from roguelikes and dungeon crawlers to create a magical experience for players of all skill levels. Trapped in underground villages with no memory of the world at the surface, you must survive an ever-changing labyrinth to discover what lies above.

Experience rich, tactical, turn-based gameplay as you explore a sprawling dungeon that’s different each time you play. Tangledeep features a customizable job system and hundreds of collectible items that allow you to approach each playthrough in a totally new way!

Tangledeep NSP INFO
Release date: 31/01/2019
Publisher / Developer: Impact Gameworks
Genres: Adventure, RPG, Strategy
Format: NSP
Languages: MULTI (chinese, english, japanese)
Region: FREE / USA
SIZE : 663 MB
Link : http://ecleneue.com/2rdq
http://ecleneue.com/2rdr

PASS
ISOSLAND
kja4kc

Re: Tangledeep NSP

Post by kja4kc »

Tinfoil says its a bad dump
caskalex

Post by caskalex »

kja4kc wrote:Tinfoil says its a bad dump
I received a similar error.
Black Sword
Global moderators

Post by Black Sword »

caskalex wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:08 pm
what fw do you use ? more info to help you
caskalex

Post by caskalex »

Black Sword wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm
caskalex wrote:
I am using firmware 5.1.

I have tried installing the nsp with the newest version of SXOS and tinfoil.
Black Sword
Global moderators

Post by Black Sword »

caskalex wrote:
Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:35 am
Black Sword wrote:
Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:50 pm
caskalex wrote:

I am using firmware 5.1.

I have tried installing the nsp with the newest version of SXOS and tinfoil.
all latest games use fw 6.2 , try to upgrade then
caskalex

Post by caskalex »

I upgraded my firmware to 6.2 and it works!

Thanks for the advice Black Sword.
Black Sword
Global moderators

Post by Black Sword »

caskalex wrote:
Wed Feb 20, 2019 1:00 am
I upgraded my firmware to 6.2 and it works!

Thanks for the advice Black Sword.
you're welcome ;-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting