Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7374
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

BxThanos wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm
the XCI link is down on this one any chance of a reup?
link fixed ;-)
BxThanos
Posts: 742
Joined: Wed Feb 27, 2019 5:39 pm

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by BxThanos »

thanks Cronos
Cronos wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 8:18 pm
BxThanos wrote:
Wed Jun 26, 2019 1:17 pm
the XCI link is down on this one any chance of a reup?
link fixed ;-)
Image
User avatar
limitz
Posts: 41
Joined: Sat May 19, 2018 8:32 pm

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by limitz »

Thanks again! Cuphead is one of a kind awesome game you people will love it :party:
:party: Image
klousious
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by klousious »

Hi, when i first copied this game to my switch it sent me an error stating that i needed to reinsert game or something alike, then reading on the comments here i realized that either my switch FW and my sxos version were outdated, so i updated everything, now i have FW 7.0.1, and sxos 2.6.2, as i could check that those would make the game work, now when trying to run cuphead, i dont get the previous message (reinsert...) now it says, "you need to update to play this game", but i have already updated to FW 7.0.1, so after that i'm lost, and still unable to run the game, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks!
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7374
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

klousious wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:36 am
Hi, when i first copied this game to my switch it sent me an error stating that i needed to reinsert game or something alike, then reading on the comments here i realized that either my switch FW and my sxos version were outdated, so i updated everything, now i have FW 7.0.1, and sxos 2.6.2, as i could check that those would make the game work, now when trying to run cuphead, i dont get the previous message (reinsert...) now it says, "you need to update to play this game", but i have already updated to FW 7.0.1, so after that i'm lost, and still unable to run the game, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks!
why you don't update to fw 8.0.1 , it's safe now
klousious
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by klousious »

Cronos wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:38 pm
klousious wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:36 am
Hi, when i first copied this game to my switch it sent me an error stating that i needed to reinsert game or something alike, then reading on the comments here i realized that either my switch FW and my sxos version were outdated, so i updated everything, now i have FW 7.0.1, and sxos 2.6.2, as i could check that those would make the game work, now when trying to run cuphead, i dont get the previous message (reinsert...) now it says, "you need to update to play this game", but i have already updated to FW 7.0.1, so after that i'm lost, and still unable to run the game, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks!
why you don't update to fw 8.0.1 , it's safe now
thanks i didnt know, i will then, and let you know!
klousious
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:58 pm

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by klousious »

klousious wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 pm
Cronos wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:38 pm
klousious wrote:
Sun Oct 27, 2019 6:36 am
Hi, when i first copied this game to my switch it sent me an error stating that i needed to reinsert game or something alike, then reading on the comments here i realized that either my switch FW and my sxos version were outdated, so i updated everything, now i have FW 7.0.1, and sxos 2.6.2, as i could check that those would make the game work, now when trying to run cuphead, i dont get the previous message (reinsert...) now it says, "you need to update to play this game", but i have already updated to FW 7.0.1, so after that i'm lost, and still unable to run the game, any help will be highly appreciated, thanks!
why you don't update to fw 8.0.1 , it's safe now
thanks i didnt know, i will then, and let you know!
after the update it worked, thanks again!
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7374
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

klousious wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 1:50 am
klousious wrote:
Tue Oct 29, 2019 8:01 pm
Cronos wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 8:38 pm

why you don't update to fw 8.0.1 , it's safe now
thanks i didnt know, i will then, and let you know!
after the update it worked, thanks again!
you're welcome ;-)
matheuzi
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:52 am

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by matheuzi »

The Files are offline, can you plz reup :) (Sorry about my bad english)
User avatar
Cronos
Site Admin
Posts: 7374
Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:24 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Re: Cuphead NSP/XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

matheuzi wrote:
Thu Sep 24, 2020 3:57 am
The Files are offline, can you plz reup :) (Sorry about my bad english)
LINKS FIXED
Post Reply