My Lovely Daughter NSP

Cronos
Site Admin

My Lovely Daughter NSP

Post by Cronos »

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3Dkvg1Y_1C0/hqdefault.jpg

Description Warning: The dark and twisted themes of My Lovely Daughter are a commentary on child labor, abusive parenting and ignorant societies. This game is meant to make people sad and anxious, but there is a deeper meaning behind the horror.

My Lovely Daughter is inspired by the difficulties experienced by our growing team members. The game is designed to totally disturb you.

My Lovely Daughter is a game that aims to overcome the loss of a loved one through forbidden alchemy experiments ... and murders. You are Faust, an amnesic alchemist and a father, who wakes up alone and confused before discovering that your beautiful daughter is dead. When you enter the early stages of grief, you do what everyone wants to be able to do but can not: bring back the dead with the power of alchemy.

To revive your daughter, you must perform forbidden alchemy experiments to restore her soul. You will have to create dozens of homunculus, raise them as if they were your own daughter, establish relationships with them ... and then kill them to reap their souls!

To support your experiences, you will also need to assign jobs to your homunculi, or even sacrifice their bodies to sell their remains, all so that your income continues to flow and your research progresses. Along the way, you may even be able to find your own memories and understand how this terrible situation has occurred.

My Lovely Daughter NSP INFO
Release date: 23/05/2019
Publisher / Developer: Toge Productions
Genres: Adventure, Simulation
Format: NSP
Languages: MULTI (chinese, english)
Region: FREE / EUR
SIZE : 333 MB
Link : https://i.imgur.com/IYKyQlZ.png
http://evassmat.com/EgDW
https://i.imgur.com/p3cpZqO.png
https://ouo.io/VtgLiG
xanires

Re: My Lovely Daughter NSP

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting