Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry NSP + UPDATE

Cronos
Site Admin

Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry NSP + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

https://steamcdn-a.akamaihd.net/steam/apps/765870/header.jpg

Description Attention, ladies, I'm coming! My new adventure, Leisure Suit Larry - Do not Dry Wet Dreams, takes me, by some unknown route or blow of fate, directly from the late 80s to 2018, and wow, as the world has changed! My view of the world and women, which always dates from the 80s, is also connected to the current reality. And believe me, I intend to catch up with technology to meet 21st century!
Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry NSP INFO
Publisher / Developer: Assemble Entertainment
Genre: Adventure / Puzzle
Release date: June 13, 2019
Format: NSP
Language: MULTI (en, es, fr, de, it, ru)
Region: Free / Eur
SIZE : 1.7 GB
Link : https://i.imgur.com/IYKyQlZ.png
http://evassmat.com/SWKr

https://i.imgur.com/p3cpZqO.png
https://ouo.io/LYhLDf

update v65536
http://evassmat.com/Xdsr
BxThanos

Re: Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry NSP

Post by BxThanos »

thanks for this
yoyuco

Post by yoyuco »

muchas gracias por Larry :)-
yoyuco

Post by yoyuco »

Hello Cronos;) Today when I start playing, I find it impossible to put the subtitles in Spanish, it appears in Italian in the dialogues of the game.
In the configuration everything is well placed in Spanish. I read on the Internet that apparently it is a mistake of the developers of the game, you could upload the updates when they correct it, it is a pity not to play it, thanks in advance.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

yoyuco wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:44 am
Hello Cronos;) Today when I start playing, I find it impossible to put the subtitles in Spanish, it appears in Italian in the dialogues of the game.
In the configuration everything is well placed in Spanish. I read on the Internet that apparently it is a mistake of the developers of the game, you could upload the updates when they correct it, it is a pity not to play it, thanks in advance.
update v65536 added
yoyuco

Re: Leisure Suit Larry - Wet Dreams Don't Dry NSP + UPDATE

Post by yoyuco »

thank you very much update Cronos, you are a great friend.
yoyuco

Post by yoyuco »

yoyuco wrote:
Sun Jun 23, 2019 12:24 pm
thank you very much update Cronos.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting