Xane

Re: Resident Evil : Revelations switch iso

Post by Xane »

kyokorn wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:40 pm
Xane wrote:
Tue Aug 14, 2018 6:41 pm
@Cronos

I appreciate the download, but please state in the OP which formats the game is available in. I just wasted quite alot of time downloading an .XCI file that I cant use because I'm not running SX OS:/
The information about the format and size and other stuff is in this file: bbb-h-acc2a.nfo

File Name ....... â–  ...... â–  bbb-h-acc2a.xci

Is a good idea read first and look into the files to see this information.

BR
Thanks for the info, but that is still nowhere close to good enough.

1. I had no idea what the nfo file was used for (which, I guess, is on me), however...
2. You have to choose the Google Drive Link to even see that file. I chose the "1FICHIER / MULTIHOST" option, and this file is nowhere on there.
3. Even if it had also been included there, it's still not good enough, it should either be in the title or stated in the release info in OP!
4. This is the second time this has happened to me because of missing info in OP. I can let the 1st one slide, because that was a single file download, so not that big of an issue, but this took a REALLY long time to complete.

I don't mean to shitpost or anything, but if I come off as slightly pissed, it's because I honestly am. There is no way I can be the only one with this porblem.
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт