Nintendo Detection ban wave hitting all consoles

As the name suggests, this forum is dedicated to the portal, you will find various announcements and news. Only the members of the staff are authorized to post a new topic in this section, but you can comment at will, do not hesitate, your opinion interests us ...
Care_Bears

Nintendo Detection ban wave hitting all consoles

Post by Care_Bears »

Hello all I bring some new infomation on nintendo ban wave.
1: Okay people who are using airplane mode will be banned from nintendo there isnt a way around it.
2: Online detection auto banning is now in place this meaning if you own a hacked switch and go online at all it'll be banned.
3: Nintendo cart detection data base is live from 14/7/18 all game's ported are now detected by silent update's therefore recomended to hold off updating anything or even trying to update rom's.
4: This one is interesting silent update's what is this ? How it works i have no clue but it's a thing im guessing to protect from rom hacking who know's no info was said by nintendo on this but from what they did say it's going to make porting game's a nightmare to hackers due to some code's they will be rolling out on upcoming game's :P eh wha nintendo i hear you guy's thinking.

AND LASTLY FUCK NINTENDO .......... :P
radaq

Re: Nintendo Detection ban wave hitting all consoles

Post by radaq »

Wow, we are fucked. LOL.
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

radaq wrote:
Mon Jul 16, 2018 7:46 pm
Wow, we are fucked. LOL.
Kinda lol I went to factory reset my console today and second i turned airplane mode off i was banned :P
radaq

Post by radaq »

I hadnt got banned yet, but I really hope I dont. I plan on buying a second switch next week.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

only way is to buy another Switch , one online and one offline lol
soyrobin2001

Post by soyrobin2001 »

According to the Team Xecuter's FAQ, booting in OFW is (was?) safe. Can I still access the eShop safely in OFW?. Can anyone confirm if that's so?
PS. I've never been online since installing SX OS so I'm pretty confident my console isn't banned yet.

Thanks.
JHumBL3

Post by JHumBL3 »

I don't believe Nintendo would ban a console for simply turning on Airplane mode! I need proof! And a source!
soyrobin2001

Post by soyrobin2001 »

JHumBL3 wrote:
Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:35 am
I don't believe Nintendo would ban a console for simply turning on Airplane mode! I need proof! And a source!
From what I undestand, when the Switch is on Airplane mode it still connects to the internet for a brief moment during boot uploading its logs to the cloud and, if any hacking is detected, Nintendo would ban it immediately. The thing is you wouldn't realise that you're banned unless you turn airplane mode off.
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

I don't know how it work's as with my switch it's always been in airplane mode since i hacked it but second i whent to reset the console what needs internet it was banned on the spot.

I think it could be down to each boot of the switch and if thats the case then i would just remove all conections to the switch eg ip has anyone tried using say a vpn ? or a other internet to check if that works ?
JHumBL3

Post by JHumBL3 »

VPN would not work. It's your console ID. What kind of homebrew and hacks were you using before you got banned?