Cronos wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 7:55 pm
M.Krasic wrote:
Wed Feb 06, 2019 4:50 pm
it's doesn't work on my ps3 used ofw why
which error do you have ?
When i trying to play it is says error 80010017
And i have ofw 4.82
if you are getting 80010017 error. go into multiman and update the game it will download one or multiple package file of the game update (kinda like xbox title updates).

then just install those package using pkg manager and your game will work without problems
grandmaster

Re: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception PS3 PKG

Post by grandmaster »

I really wish this would be great if it was torrent download.
This is in the year 03rd/Oct/2019. None of the links are working.
Any help guys.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

grandmaster wrote:
Thu Oct 03, 2019 10:03 am
I really wish this would be great if it was torrent download.
This is in the year 03rd/Oct/2019. None of the links are working.
Any help guys.
LINK FIXED ;-)
grandmaster

Post by grandmaster »

I downloaded this game from another source and i kind a didn't like it.
Unchaeted 1+2 was great. This version they made it with same passion but like they say.
Too much cook spoils the soup. Only the environments area big. :x :x :x
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

grandmaster wrote:
Mon Oct 28, 2019 5:56 pm
I downloaded this game from another source and i kind a didn't like it.
Unchaeted 1+2 was great. This version they made it with same passion but like they say.
Too much cook spoils the soup. Only the environments area big. :x :x :x
Uncharted 2 is the best of that trilogy
AYYILDIZ__60

Post by AYYILDIZ__60 »

teşekürler
xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeepercottageneteyesvisioneyesvisionsfactoringfeefilmzonesgadwallgaffertapegageboardgagrulegallductgalvanometricgangforemangangwayplatformgarbagechutegardeningleavegascauterygashbucketgasreturngatedsweepgaugemodelgaussianfiltergearpitchdiameter
geartreatinggeneralizedanalysisgeneralprovisionsgeophysicalprobegeriatricnursegetintoaflapgetthebouncehabeascorpushabituatehackedbolthackworkerhadronicannihilationhaemagglutininhailsquallhairyspherehalforderfringehalfsiblingshallofresidencehaltstatehandcodinghandportedheadhandradarhandsfreetelephone
hangonparthaphazardwindinghardalloyteethhardasironhardenedconcreteharmonicinteractionhartlaubgoosehatchholddownhaveafinetimehazardousatmosphereheadregulatorheartofgoldheatageingresistanceheatinggasheavydutymetalcuttingjacketedwalljapanesecedarjibtypecranejobabandonmentjobstressjogformationjointcapsulejointsealingmaterial
journallubricatorjuicecatcherjunctionofchannelsjusticiablehomicidejuxtapositiontwinkaposidiseasekeepagoodoffingkeepsmthinhandkentishglorykerbweightkerrrotationkeymanassurancekeyserumkickplatekillthefattedcalfkilowattsecondkingweakfishkinozoneskleinbottlekneejointknifesethouseknockonatomknowledgestate
kondoferromagnetlabeledgraphlaborracketlabourearningslabourleasinglaburnumtreelacingcourselacrimalpointlactogenicfactorlacunarycoefficientladletreatedironlaggingloadlaissezallerlambdatransitionlaminatedmateriallammasshootlamphouselancecorporallancingdielandingdoorlandmarksensorlandreformlanduseratio
languagelaboratorylargeheartlasercalibrationlaserlenslaserpulselatereventlatrinesergeantlayaboutleadcoatingleadingfirmlearningcurveleavewordmachinesensiblemagneticequatormagnetotelluricfieldmailinghousemajorconcernmammasdarlingmanagerialstaffmanipulatinghandmanualchokemedinfobooksmp3lists
nameresolutionnaphtheneseriesnarrowmouthednationalcensusnaturalfunctornavelseedneatplasternecroticcariesnegativefibrationneighbouringrightsobjectmoduleobservationballoonobstructivepatentoceanminingoctupolephononofflinesystemoffsetholderolibanumresinoidonesticketpackedspherespagingterminalpalatinebonespalmberry
papercoatingparaconvexgroupparasolmonoplaneparkingbrakepartfamilypartialmajorantquadruplewormqualityboosterquasimoneyquenchedsparkquodrecuperetrabbetledgeradialchaserradiationestimatorrailwaybridgerandomcolorationrapidgrowthrattlesnakemasterreachthroughregionreadingmagnifierrearchainrecessionconerecordedassignment
rectifiersubstationredemptionvaluereducingflangereferenceantigenregeneratedproteinreinvestmentplansafedrillingsagprofilesalestypeleasesamplingintervalsatellitehydrologyscarcecommodityscrapermatscrewingunitseawaterpumpsecondaryblocksecularclergyseismicefficiencyselectivediffusersemiasphalticfluxsemifinishmachiningspicetradespysale
stunguntacticaldiametertailstockcentertamecurvetapecorrectiontappingchucktaskreasoningtechnicalgradetelangiectaticlipomatelescopicdampertemperateclimatetemperedmeasuretenementbuildingtuchkasultramaficrockultraviolettesting