Children of Morta NSP / XCI + UPDATE

Cronos
Site Admin

Children of Morta NSP / XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

https://hb.imgix.net/ebb469732c26e51321ab44573f5d3f08c5e8dda9.jpeg?auto=compress,format&fit=crop&h=353&w=616&s=aa6e481f451c1a731389b0e659706199

DescriptionChildren of Morta is an RPG-type game set in a heroic fantasy universe. As a member of the Bergson family, it will be your duty to behave in a heroic way. Fight your way through the hordes of bloodthirsty enemies in the vicinity of your estate, and keep it safe from threats! Children of Morta NSP / XCI + UPDATE INFO
Release date: 20/11/2019
Publisher / Developer: 11 bit studios
Genres: Action, RPG
Format: NSP / XCI
Languages: Multi (chinese, english, french, german, portuguese, russian, spanish)
Region: FREE / EUR
SIZE : 1.2 GB
Link : NSP FORMAT
ONEDRIVE
http://cigorsica.com/226k
ZIPPYSHARE
https://ouo.io/W7jhTq

XCI FORMAT
ONEDRIVE
http://cigorsica.com/2246
ZIPPYSHARE
https://ouo.io/6JI2N

UPDATE 1.0.1
ONEDRIVE
http://cigorsica.com/225i
ZIPPYSHARE
https://ouo.io/oDmE4B
qdawgz321

Re: Children of Morta NSP / XCI + UPDATE

Post by qdawgz321 »

thank you :-D
wulfenray

Post by wulfenray »

strange, the game stays with the loading bar in half and does not work.

Is the only game that has given me problems

I have SXOS to the lasted version
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

wulfenray wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 1:41 pm
strange, the game stays with the loading bar in half and does not work.

Is the only game that has given me problems

I have SXOS to the lasted version
install base game and his update
wulfenray

Post by wulfenray »

Yes, I have installed the both things and it remains the same. I have the last switch firmware and SXOS update to the last version. The loading bar stop in the in the middle of the load and nothing happens.

It is the only game that gives me problems. Right now I have 63 installed in SD Card, and all work perfect.

Extrange :-(
siutometome

Post by siutometome »

wulfenray wrote:
Fri Dec 27, 2019 7:20 am
Yes, I have installed the both things and it remains the same. I have the last switch firmware and SXOS update to the last version. The loading bar stop in the in the middle of the load and nothing happens.

It is the only game that gives me problems. Right now I have 63 installed in SD Card, and all work perfect.

Extrange :-(

I only have the base game installed and I noticed this game takes a while to load. It could more than a minute.
I tried closing and re-opening the game but still the same.
I failed to install the update as it gives me "NCA signature verification failed" error.

My switch is running on SX OS V2.8 and OFW 8.0.1

The base game runs fine just occasional frame rate dip and long load time. but the game is super fun and really really gorgeous.

hope this helps :-)
xanires

Post by xanires »

xanires

Post by xanires »

audiobookkeeper.rucottagenet.rueyesvision.rueyesvisions.comfactoringfee.rufilmzones.rugadwall.rugaffertape.rugageboard.rugagrule.rugallduct.rugalvanometric.rugangforeman.rugangwayplatform.rugarbagechute.rugardeningleave.rugascautery.rugashbucket.rugasreturn.rugatedsweep.rugaugemodel.rugaussianfilter.rugearpitchdiameter.ru
geartreating.rugeneralizedanalysis.rugeneralprovisions.rugeophysicalprobe.rugeriatricnurse.rugetintoaflap.rugetthebounce.ruhabeascorpus.ruhabituate.ruhackedbolt.ruhackworker.ruhadronicannihilation.ruhaemagglutinin.ruhailsquall.ruhairysphere.ruhalforderfringe.ruhalfsiblings.ruhallofresidence.ruhaltstate.ruhandcoding.ruhandportedhead.ruhandradar.ruhandsfreetelephone.ru
hangonpart.ruhaphazardwinding.ruhardalloyteeth.ruhardasiron.ruhardenedconcrete.ruharmonicinteraction.ruhartlaubgoose.ruhatchholddown.ruhaveafinetime.ruhazardousatmosphere.ruheadregulator.ruheartofgold.ruheatageingresistance.ruheatinggas.ruheavydutymetalcutting.rujacketedwall.rujapanesecedar.rujibtypecrane.rujobabandonment.rujobstress.rujogformation.rujointcapsule.rujointsealingmaterial.ru
journallubricator.rujuicecatcher.rujunctionofchannels.rujusticiablehomicide.rujuxtapositiontwin.rukaposidisease.rukeepagoodoffing.rukeepsmthinhand.rukentishglory.rukerbweight.rukerrrotation.rukeymanassurance.rukeyserum.rukickplate.rukillthefattedcalf.rukilowattsecond.rukingweakfish.rukinozones.rukleinbottle.rukneejoint.ruknifesethouse.ruknockonatom.ruknowledgestate.ru
kondoferromagnet.rulabeledgraph.rulaborracket.rulabourearnings.rulabourleasing.rulaburnumtree.rulacingcourse.rulacrimalpoint.rulactogenicfactor.rulacunarycoefficient.ruladletreatediron.rulaggingload.rulaissezaller.rulambdatransition.rulaminatedmaterial.rulammasshoot.rulamphouse.rulancecorporal.rulancingdie.rulandingdoor.rulandmarksensor.rulandreform.rulanduseratio.ru
languagelaboratory.rulargeheart.rulasercalibration.rulaserlens.rulaserpulse.rulaterevent.rulatrinesergeant.rulayabout.ruleadcoating.ruleadingfirm.rulearningcurve.ruleaveword.rumachinesensible.rumagneticequator.rumagnetotelluricfield.rumailinghouse.rumajorconcern.rumammasdarling.rumanagerialstaff.rumanipulatinghand.rumanualchoke.rumedinfobooks.rump3lists.ru
nameresolution.runaphtheneseries.runarrowmouthed.runationalcensus.runaturalfunctor.runavelseed.runeatplaster.runecroticcaries.runegativefibration.runeighbouringrights.ruobjectmodule.ruobservationballoon.ruobstructivepatent.ruoceanmining.ruoctupolephonon.ruofflinesystem.ruoffsetholder.ruolibanumresinoid.ruonesticket.rupackedspheres.rupagingterminal.rupalatinebones.rupalmberry.ru
papercoating.ruparaconvexgroup.ruparasolmonoplane.ruparkingbrake.rupartfamily.rupartialmajorant.ruquadrupleworm.ruqualitybooster.ruquasimoney.ruquenchedspark.ruquodrecuperet.rurabbetledge.ruradialchaser.ruradiationestimator.rurailwaybridge.rurandomcoloration.rurapidgrowth.rurattlesnakemaster.rureachthroughregion.rureadingmagnifier.rurearchain.rurecessioncone.rurecordedassignment.ru
rectifiersubstation.ruredemptionvalue.rureducingflange.rureferenceantigen.ruregeneratedprotein.rureinvestmentplan.rusafedrilling.rusagprofile.rusalestypelease.rusamplinginterval.rusatellitehydrology.ruscarcecommodity.ruscrapermat.ruscrewingunit.ruseawaterpump.rusecondaryblock.rusecularclergy.ruseismicefficiency.ruselectivediffuser.rusemiasphalticflux.rusemifinishmachining.ruspicetrade.ruspysale.ru
stungun.rutacticaldiameter.rutailstockcenter.rutamecurve.rutapecorrection.rutappingchuck.rutaskreasoning.rutechnicalgrade.rutelangiectaticlipoma.rutelescopicdamper.rutemperateclimate.rutemperedmeasure.rutenementbuilding.rutuchkasultramaficrock.ruultraviolettesting.ru