Animal Crossing: New Horizons NSP + XCI + UPDATE + DLC

Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Animal Crossing: New Horizons NSP + XCI + UPDATE

Post by Cronos »

azurisk wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:52 am
When trying to install I get an error that the NCA signature is unverified. Stating file is modified or malicious. For both nsp and xci. Tried using latest tinfoil and xecuter installer. Running SXOS 2.9.4 and system version 9.2.0. Am I doing something wrong?

edit
I am trying to use usb and nut install. Getting same errors with alot of nsp files. I just downloaded a sigpatch updater. But it only has option to install for atmosphere or hekate. No clue what to do.
UPDATE YOUR CFW, FILE MANAGER/INSTALLER AND EVERYTHING ELSE
azurisk

Post by azurisk »

I have the latest sxos version and os is at 9.2.0. Also latest version of tinfoil/nut and latest TX installer and server. Or do you mean something else? Thanks for the help and patience.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

azurisk wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 12:30 pm
I have the latest sxos version and os is at 9.2.0. Also latest version of tinfoil/nut and latest TX installer and server. Or do you mean something else? Thanks for the help and patience.
activate the option to not verify the signature on tinfoil by using the Konami code
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

UPDATE v1.1.4 added
BxThanos

Post by BxThanos »

thanks for the update Cronos. :pirate:
jonnykillu

Post by jonnykillu »

the update isn't working, at least for me, sends me to a site that says this site cant be reached
jonnykillu

Post by jonnykillu »

never mind, looks like its working now,
mixin_gas

Post by mixin_gas »

Hey Cronos, as a first time commenter and a long-time lurker, thanks for all you do! To the guys with issues installing - i had issues as well with files not being able to be read, and i had to update SX OS, as well as the switch's firmware itself. All is working great, have been playing for days. My question is can I just install the most recent update 1.1.4? I am on the base version still. Even if i have the game on an sd card? Thanks!!
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

mixin_gas wrote:
Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:18 am
Hey Cronos, as a first time commenter and a long-time lurker, thanks for all you do! To the guys with issues installing - i had issues as well with files not being able to be read, and i had to update SX OS, as well as the switch's firmware itself. All is working great, have been playing for days. My question is can I just install the most recent update 1.1.4? I am on the base version still. Even if i have the game on an sd card? Thanks!!
always update your cfw , sigpatch , ... etc to the last version , if you want all last games works for you ;-)
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

UPDATE v1.2.0 ADDED