Switch Help Request please

Do you have a question or a problem ? This is where you have to post.
Care_Bears

Switch Help Request please

Post by Care_Bears »

Hello guy's im new to this switch game downloading stuff my question is i see there is part file's.
eg part 1 2 3 4 5 and so forth how do i join them up so i can put them onto the switch i have tried this before and ran into some issues thanks in advance.
Cronos
Site Admin

Re: Switch Help Request please

Post by Cronos »

use 7zip to merge all files
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

Cronos wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 1:01 pm
Thats what i have been doing but keep getting a error or the switch wont load the xci as its not showing up.

I select all downloads eg there is two folders i select both and extract them so it give me one file but then nothing works :P
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Care_Bears wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 2:37 pm
Cronos wrote:
Thats what i have been doing but keep getting a error or the switch wont load the xci as its not showing up.

I select all downloads eg there is two folders i select both and extract them so it give me one file but then nothing works :P
you have to follow a tutorial to run switch games , what is the game you took ?
Care_Bears

Post by Care_Bears »

Cronos wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 pm
Care_Bears wrote:
Cronos wrote:

I downloaded Minecraft also i put the file onto my switch now im downloading mario tenis :( and didn't know i need to follow a tut can you link me please.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Care_Bears wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:36 pm
Cronos wrote:
Sat Jun 23, 2018 3:33 pm
Care_Bears wrote:

I downloaded Minecraft also i put the file onto my switch now im downloading mario tenis :( and didn't know i need to follow a tut can you link me please.
mario tennis and the last Minecraft both they are type card 2 :laugh: , they not works right now , wait for the update of team xecuter
Indepenly1

Post by Indepenly1 »

Hello,
I am trying to boot my Nintendo Switch to RCM. I use NEXT 2.03 and inject hekate 5.5.6. I extracted the Next 2.03 and copy the contents to SD Card. I used TegraRcmGUI 2.6 and inject the Hekate 5.5.6 payload. But it does not boot into atmosphere. Any ideas why? What else do I need? I am trying to relate to 1 working console that already been hacked? Any suggestion should be appreciated.
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

Indepenly1 wrote:
Wed May 19, 2021 7:38 pm
Hello,
I am trying to boot my Nintendo Switch to RCM. I use NEXT 2.03 and inject hekate 5.5.6. I extracted the Next 2.03 and copy the contents to SD Card. I used TegraRcmGUI 2.6 and inject the Hekate 5.5.6 payload. But it does not boot into atmosphere. Any ideas why? What else do I need? I am trying to relate to 1 working console that already been hacked? Any suggestion should be appreciated.
don't spam
xanires

Post by xanires »

инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинйоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфо
инфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоинфоtuchkasинфоинфо