Stardew Valley NSP (+UPDATE INCLUDED)

Spider86

Stardew Valley NSP (+UPDATE INCLUDED)

Post by Spider86 »

https://image.ibb.co/fx6KS8/Stardew_Valley_switch.jpg
Description You've inherited your grandfather's old farm plot in Stardew Valley. Armed with hand-me-down tools and a few coins, you set out to begin your new life. Can you learn to live off the land and turn these overgrown fields into a thriving home? It won't be easy. Ever since Joja Corporation came to town, the old ways of life have all but disappeared. The community center, once the town's most vibrant hub of activity, now lies in shambles. But the valley seems full of opportunity. With a little dedication, you might just be the one to restore Stardew Valley to greatness!
Stardew Valley + Update (NSP) Eshop info
Publisher / Developer : Chucklefish LTD
Release: Oct 05, 2017
Genre : Role-Playing, Simulation
Format: .NSP
Language: MULTI
Region: EUR
SIZE : 880 MB
Link
NSP FORMAT
ONEDRIVE
http://vonasort.com/1vXD
1FICHIER
https://ouo.io/i6UpEv

UPDATE V1.4.4
ONEDRIVE
http://vonasort.com/1vYh
1FICHIER
https://ouo.io/6M1LzhM
MikeNoPlay

Re: (Google Drive) Stardew Valley (NSP)

Post by MikeNoPlay »

What NSP file are?
Cronos
Site Admin

Post by Cronos »

MikeNoPlay wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:20 pm
What NSP file are?
it's eshop game
MikeNoPlay

Post by MikeNoPlay »

Cronos wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:56 pm
MikeNoPlay wrote:
What NSP file are?
it's eshop game
It can be runned by SX OS?
astarothbcn

Post by astarothbcn »

MikeNoPlay wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 2:34 pm
Cronos wrote:
Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:56 pm
MikeNoPlay wrote:
What NSP file are?
it's eshop game
It can be runned by SX OS?
Not yet
europat

Post by europat »

on version 1.3, yes :). it's out !!
misterioman

Post by misterioman »

how to "install" nsp files to our switch?

i copy/paste it on my sd card but the switch it is not appearing in the list of games.

Thanks
TheLost77

Post by TheLost77 »

europat wrote:
Tue Jul 03, 2018 8:18 pm
on version 1.3, yes :). it's out !!
Well, it should, but it doesn't. This gives an error when I try to install it. But Softstar has uploaded a verified working copy somewhere (I'm not sure if they allow us mentioning other sites, so, I'll just say, if you've downloaded anything recent, it was probably advertised in the files). It's already updated even, so there's just one file to install.
misterioman wrote:
Fri Jul 06, 2018 10:07 pm
how to "install" nsp files to our switch?

i copy/paste it on my sd card but the switch it is not appearing in the list of games.

Thanks
It won't. It's not a ROM. The .nsp files are like the .cia files were on the 3DS. You have to run DevMenu (no FBI yet) and install them. A certain Max site has DevMenu in it's SX announcement thread if you need it.

DevMenu is configured to use Pokemon Quest by default. If you want to use it as is, just extract the file to a folder, so you have a folder named "01005D100807A000" to start with. Inside that folder should be "exefs" and "romfs" folders. So, just make an "sxos" folder on the card, and a "titles" folder within that, then copy the "01005D100807A000" folder over inside of that. For reference, you should now have an "\sxos\titles\01005D100807A000" with "romfs" and "exefs" folders inside it. Just run Pokemon Quest and DevMenu should load.

Once DevMenu is loaded, navigate over to the option to install from the SD card. Select the file, choose where you want it to install, and wait for it to complete. If all went well, it should say it completed successfully (this gave an error though, so, I'd suggest finding the new rip with the update preinstalled). DevMenu is a bit unstable when being run this way, so don't go exploring the options. The bottom one will especially crash the system.

If you don't have Pokemon Quest, you will need to modify the title ID (there's an app for that) to run it with something else (and rename the folder accordingly). People have had trouble using other titles, though. So, fair warning, it may take many tries. Frankly, I would just go on the eShop and get PQ already. If you're too afraid to go online, you've already banned yourself. They're about to start charging for online play anyway, so, unless you can justify buying both that and Plus/Gold, I wouldn't worry about it (and if you're not on a budget, you can just get a separate system for online, anyway).
xAllanKx

Post by xAllanKx »

When i try to run this game after install it with the new custom firmware SX OS 1.4 shows me an error. anyone have the problem as me?
kodithephenom

Post by kodithephenom »

this nsp file does not work